The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Windows Phone Deal of the Week: July 4th, 2013

• litepinklitepink306,867
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob157,637
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 08:00
    If ever a game was fun for 10 minutes, but then stretched to last 4 hours, it's doodle god.

Great at first, but just random clicking I really can't be bothered with at this stage.
  • StephenMcGStephenMcG311,706
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 08:17
    Dancing Rob said:
    If ever a game was fun for 10 minutes, but then stretched to last 4 hours, it's doodle god.

Great at first, but just random clicking I really can't be bothered with at this stage.
    Agreed, it very quickly, becomes very tedious.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 08:25
    Been waiting for a deal on Sims 3 (WP) for a long time. smile
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Capn BeavCapn Beav850,952
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 08:36
    Doodle God is a really easy completion if you don't mind sitting at your computer and staring at a list of the answers. roll
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice492,973
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 08:54
    Still need a couple of the EA titles but they can wait.
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x305,500
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 09:30
    Easy completion.

Massive yawn.
  • AGGY AggressoRAGGY AggressoR2,141,891
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 11:05
    I'll take nfs hot pursuit
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 11:24
    I'm almost ashamed to have Doodle God on my phone - it's bad enough that I just can't convince myself to sit there and complete it...

Pity those are the only EA titles on sale as there's a few of the others I'd rather have, but I guess one or two of them are worth the monies...
    Drink the kool-aid!
  • D1SCOD1SCO594,736
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 11:55
    Urgh Doodle God. Dropped my phone near the end and it used a hint. Had to do the whole bloody thing again from the start.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 July 13 at 11:59
    Capn Beav said:
    Doodle God is a really easy completion if you don't mind sitting at your computer and staring at a list of the answers. roll
    Exactly. There was really no rhyme or reason to so many of the matches in the game, so it just became a process of elimination game instead of anything that required any amount of intelligence.
  • Vr EnglishVr English834,779
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 12:06
    Capn Beav said:
    Agree, the extra scenarios were fun but boy did the main campaign drag.
  • MarkyshizzleMarkyshizzle2,598,891
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 13:09
    want NFS most wanted EA... it was on sale once andi missed it
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 14:27
    You would think on July 4th they would spit out the best deals of this sale and not (wp) games. Still the deal from monday was the best I have ever seen from microsoft. Cant complain!
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 15:08
    Doodle God is just plain stupid.
    HappyCampersII
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 15:12
    StephenMcG said:
    Dancing Rob said:

Agreed, it very quickly, becomes very tedious.
    Agreed again. Its fun while its has some relevance to actual science on the combinations. Then it just gets bizarre and stops making sense! Easy 200G with the guides online!
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 15:16
    Avoid Battleships! Good fun in single player, but the multiplayer is terrible and tedious! Its easy enough but my god it was a grind!
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 16:31
    Bring out the 79p games!!
  • Dancsi27Dancsi27189,597
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 17:09
    Avoid Tetris too if you only have a WP8 (if you have a WP7 only or both, then it's fine). I posted a comment in one of the game's achievement (Reach 100% completion, I think) why it should be avoided for now. I am not the only one with the problem and currently EA didn't fixed it yet (I doubt they will, they are like Gameloft #2 angry)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads