Game Discussion: Guitar Hero: World Tour

Bling Bling!

• Millzy 537Millzy 537113,919
    Posted on 11 August 13 at 04:47
    15 more levels to go, if anyone wants to play hit me with a message.
  • Posted on 15 December 14 at 16:47
    Playing online will not award you cash. You have to get the achievement locally.
  • Posted on 01 April 15 at 21:49
    after an overly long break from this game, I recently put my hands on another copy, and have played a few times online. I can confirm that speedbump's comment isn't accurate. as of april, 2015, the servers are still up, this game is playable online, and the money you get from playing online always has (and still does) count towards the bling bling achievement.
  • Posted on 15 April 15 at 16:42
    oXI deviant IXo said:after an overly long break from this game, I recently put my hands on another copy, and have played a few times online. I can confirm that speedbump's comment isn't accurate. as of april, 2015, the servers are still up, this game is playable online, and the money you get from playing online always has (and still does) count towards the bling bling achievement.Well what I meant to say is that you cannot get this online. You need to play by yourself in order to get it. What it only does is that it takes you back to the lobby in the venue. My comment is perfectly accurate, and I played online. No cash.
    Hate me because I'm a brony? Well, I hate you, too. DEAL WITH IT.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 July 15 at 17:11
    Idle game expert with fan why is online even being talked about for money? 80 hrs later finally 990k cash :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads