Posted on 04 October 13 at 14:46
    Ogambler said:
    Lol drizz your not being very helpful :P you bugger
    True Story.
  • king bunrakuking bunraku202,129
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 14:46
    I have my dummy up and trying to block
  • Posted on 04 October 13 at 14:49
    It is BURNSUIT 10 ... but it is like in 105 postion ... have you read our insider FEAR EPIDIMEC 3 saying LOL ???
  • DarkDan88DarkDan88431,619
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:01
    FEAR EPIDEMIC said:
    Do you know who that is?
    Well, if the site mods/admins have IP tracking abilities, then I'd imagine they'd be able to find out. Most sites have that capability.
    I'll be back, therefore I am.
  • PointySpredPointySpred372,126
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:14
    ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!! we need our blockers out there ASAP, they now have a fake tsgdwagggie account. With 3 g's. In DA hood is also active in lobbies. CALLING ANYONE WHO STILL CARES TO GET THIS. If you don't get it its YOUR fault, no one else's. Stop being selfish and help. Gonna be a lot of hurt butts if we don't get to blocking.
    The difference between me and you? Is you don't think there is a difference between me and you.
  • NomstuffNomstuff957,670
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:15, Edited on 04 October 13 at 16:03 by Nomstuff
    There's been a rash of people making Gamertags similar to other accounts, coming in and trolling the person they made the account about, Dimmock and Matdan had one.
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:16
    ^^^ fear epidemic3 is part of g2s, you gonna let him call all you PUSSIES? get off the damn forum and block!!!!
    The difference between me and you? Is you don't think there is a difference between me and you.
  • OgamblerOgambler131,411
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:17
    PointySpred said:
    ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!! we need our blockers out there ASAP, they now have a fake tsgdwagggie account. With 3 g's. In DA hood is also active in lobbies. CALLING ANYONE WHO STILL CARES TO GET THIS. If you don't get it its YOUR fault, no one else's. Stop being selfish and help. Gonna be a lot of hurt butts if we don't get to blocking.
    agreed, been working around the clock blocking when i can...
  • StrikechargerStrikecharger1,182,739
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:17
    PointySpred said:
    It's not only their fault that they don't get the achievements just because they don't block the other lobby
    Blablabla, Mr. Freeman.
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:20
    ^^ explain. If you do nothing to help, and don't get it, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT. At least some of us are trying.
  • sm182sm182841,510
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:20
    If you know of a way to get into their lobbies without getting kicked out before you enter then please share, I have a few hours spare now.
  • Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:22
    sm182 said:
    If you know of a way to get into their lobbies without getting kicked out before you enter then please share, I have a few hours spare now.
    join faster
  • king bunrakuking bunraku202,129
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:23
    I am try to block with my dummy just help out until u guys boost more and make it to me
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:24
    All I ask is that you try, look at leaderboards, see who is playing and who to stop. Go to lobby menu and wait for their lobby to open.
    X 1uk Beast x is someone to block
    PointySpred said:
    ^^ explain. If you do nothing to help, and don't get it, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT. At least some of us are trying.
    Yeah, it's great that you are trying but there are many to blame, most goes to the blockers who actively trying to prevent everyone from getting this. And I don't want to sound like an asshole, but it was just a mistake to make a 10 hour pause of the guys that overlooked the games and the forum, they should have just let other guys taken over. I don't want to say that they are to blame if this won't work out, the blockers are to blame then.
    Blablabla, Mr. Freeman.
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,531,719
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:26
    no quick match is faster ive shut them down 5 times in a row :)
    They reached the top 5.
    Blablabla, Mr. Freeman.
    Jeppo jerpeas is another
  • sm182sm182841,510
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 15:28
    PointySpred said:
    All I ask is that you try, look at leaderboards, see who is playing and who to stop. Go to lobby menu and wait for their lobby to open.
    I was blocking an hour ago, could only find other dummy accounts from this session.

They are using external methods to prevent people joining their lobbies, that's why the same people from their group keep hosting the sessions (xInxDaxHoodx to name one).
This thread has been locked by Chromium Stars
Hide ads
Hide ads