Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Trials Evolution World Championships Announced

• Posted on 12 September 13 at 20:14
    Sounds awesome !
  • Posted on 12 September 13 at 20:14
    Sounds cool!
    NuBlue
  • Posted on 12 September 13 at 20:19
    Sounds great .... to bad I stink at Trials, lol.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator229,659
    Posted on 12 September 13 at 20:52
    This is only for the best. ;)

I'm not good enough to participate. You need to finish the hardest levels in short time to even consider joining.
  • CormacCormac585,833
    Posted on 12 September 13 at 20:58
    I'm ranked around 450 on the global leaderboard and it is the only game I've played consistently since Christmas but the chance of being one of the top four players is too slim to consider. The top riders have the consistency and technique of robots. I would expect the qualifiers will be recognisable names for anybody who plays Trials a lot and will come from a pool of no more than 50 odd players.

You would have to assume that the tracks will be new so there is fairness which makes me think they've been developed in-house. So on the plus side we should get two decent, new, RedLynx designed courses out of this.

Other than GTA V, Fusion is the only game I'm looking forward to.
    Put it on vibrate.
  • Posted on 12 September 13 at 21:16
    never dedicated myself enough im probably like 5000 in the world Im not even going to bother
    R.V.Martin
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 September 13 at 21:28
    Where is Chicago AJ ?
  • JadedMeanKatJadedMeanKat873,091
    Posted on 12 September 13 at 21:37
    Wow that's great! Too bad it's not on a real dirt bike cause I suck at Trial Evo!
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,125
    Posted on 12 September 13 at 23:04
    Cormac said:
    I'm ranked around 450 on the global leaderboard and it is the only game I've played consistently since Christmas but the chance of being one of the top four players is too slim to consider. The top riders have the consistency and technique of robots. I would expect the qualifiers will be recognisable names for anybody who plays Trials a lot and will come from a pool of no more than 50 odd players.

You would have to assume that the tracks will be new so there is fairness which makes me think they've been developed in-house. So on the plus side we should get two decent, new, RedLynx designed courses out of this.

Other than GTA V, Fusion is the only game I'm looking forward to.
    I certainly agree, even completing the game with all DLC won't even bring you lose to the top 500, I haven't even started Evo after HD almost cost me all the hair on my head!
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • Posted on 12 September 13 at 23:07
    Sounds cool but I'm confused. You go to Paris to compete for a trip to Paris?
  • adamrulzadamrulz415,702
    Posted on 12 September 13 at 23:27
    Pretty ,lame...it's not even a new track....just a down loadable track that we already have....Booo
  • BoldewinBoldewin72,451
    Posted on 13 September 13 at 00:39
    Going to Paris just to win a in game trophy seems kinda pointless to me. Why not some money to to make it more worth while wink
  • Posted on 13 September 13 at 00:56
    Boldewin said:
    Going to Paris just to win a in game trophy seems kinda pointless to me. Why not some money to to make it more worth while wink
    Ergo Me Smart said:
    The champion will win a high-end PC and will have a statue created of themselves, which will then be found in the next Trials game, Trials Fusion. Second place meanwhile will win a PS4 and an Xbox One, with third place picking up either a PS4 or an Xbox One.
  • Rev I RobRev I Rob327,579
    Posted on 13 September 13 at 01:33
    TheBuddha336 said:
    Where is Chicago AJ ?
    He retired from Trials after he saw my amazing World Record on Physics Factory
    and realised he would never have enough Raw Skill to set such a sick run in this game. laugh
  • CormacCormac585,833
    Posted on 13 September 13 at 04:22
    TheBuddha336 said:
    Where is Chicago AJ ?
    He is currently 5th on the leaderboard.

ISpeedrunNaked, High Deff, NSP Customz (presumably NSP Venomz) and Burnzee are currently top 4. I'd imagine Connz Yo will be in there when he gets round to it. I was clearly being optimistic with my pool of fifty players. The top 4 players are ranked 3, 4, 5 and 6 on the global leaderboard. Connz is number 2 and iiStriide is a glitched score at number 1.

They deserve the recognition and the trip for the devotion and loyalty they've shown to the franchise but why the need for a contest when it was clearly a foregone conclusion who would be there in the end. There is obviously still time but good luck dislodging one of those guys!

Putting out Under Construction as the competition track is pretty lame too. At least if they'd made a new track then everybody is on a more even playing field and those with no realistic chance of qualification get a new track to play on.

This wasn't thought through very well.
    Put it on vibrate.
  • Posted on 13 September 13 at 07:00
    I know who I'm betting on
  • s3bb86s3bb86567,694
    Posted on 13 September 13 at 07:27
    Cormac said:
    Putting out Under Construction as the competition track is pretty lame too. At least if they'd made a new track then everybody is on a more even playing field and those with no realistic chance of qualification get a new track to play on.

This wasn't thought through very well.
    It's just the first track. There will be a second qualifier map if I'm not mistaken
    If I feel sad, I stop being sad and feel awesome instead.
  • Posted on 13 September 13 at 08:28
    Pretty sure Connz yo, High Deff and Ispeedrunnaked are under 18. Chicago this is all yours ;)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 September 13 at 08:45
    It is no World Championship as not all Countries in the World can Compete in it.
    Twitter: @Klikopedia
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads