Game Discussion: Forza Motorsport 2

forza 2 auction house petition

• JamesLCCJamesLCC233,169
    Posted on 21 September 13 at 11:41
    hi too all the gaming comunity.... My 1st petition is off and running...
    And i welcome you all to help us in getting the server for auction house up again...
    Many gamers out there have been annoyed by servers shutting down and causing the dreaded UNOBTAINABLE status on our favorite games.
    So if you need this server up or are a fan of xbox completionists around the world, even if you have no intention of playing this game, give us your support and you never know. the next game to be oetitioned could be yours.
    Give us all a hand

https://www.change.org/petitions/turn-10-studios-and-microso...

please sign it even if you have no interest in playing....
    James Pontin
  • CotVCotV93,303
    Posted on 23 September 13 at 02:42
    I'm completely outraged with the shutting down of the servers. I will make sure to spread this around as much as I can and eventually, even just for a few days, get the servers back online. It won't be easy, but I think we can do it. Good luck friend.
    I don't truly own a game until I complete it.
  • DrMmmPieDrMmmPie479,963
    Posted on 24 September 13 at 08:58
    Link doesn't work.
    Posted from TrueAchievements Mobile
  • Posted on 25 September 13 at 01:31
    I have come to same as DrMmmPie as the link for the petition doesn't work.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 October 13 at 22:34
    In my opinion turn 10 gave people more then enough notice before closing the auction house down, they even left it open for about a month after the official closing date.

Might as well add, rumors are circling that the Multiplayer servers are going down due to the release of Forza Motorsport 5 on the Xbox One. The date is not specified yet but people are saying late December / early January. This is unconfirmed.
    Written in the stars.
    Posted on 29 October 13 at 09:51
    sorry didnt realise the link was messed up
    James Pontin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads