Forum for the Bean Dive 2023 Event

Bean Dive Guide

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,142,796
    Posted on 22 July 14 at 15:24
    matdan12 said:
    Crysis
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Turtles are so often asking to be picked up and thrown. I know drab loves it.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • drabikdrabik376,507
    Posted on 22 July 14 at 16:25
    Not true.
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • bl4ck bloocbl4ck blooc574,529
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 02:23
    Watchmen: The End Is Nigh?

Spartacus Legends?

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD?

Wolfenstein?
  • Chad and JessieChad and Jessie1,709,693
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 15:47
    bl4ck blooc said:
    Watchmen: The End Is Nigh?

Spartacus Legends?

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD?

Wolfenstein?
    Thankies. I've added these to the list toast
  • blueracer442blueracer4421,081,938
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 19:32, Edited on 31 July 14 at 19:38 by blueracer442
    Was just browsing through the new thread to see what games to contribute and saw that Brothers was on the list twice. Also noticed that under Shadows of the Damned it has two solutions but one is for Red Faction. Also Dragon's Lair and Dragon' Lair (Win 8) have a different description for One More Quarter which makes it a two second achievement in the arcade version but a twenty minute one on Win 8 and thats if you finish.
    Keep it Classy TA
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 20:17
    Thanks for the find. I've deleted the superfluous Brother entry and removed the red faction solution that was under Shadows of the Damned.

As for the Dragon's Lair, I'll leave that up to Mintz. I'm not sure if the original intention was to fact check or remove previously posted achievements if a 'quicker' one is posted later. I personally don't see any harm in having more than one achievement as some people might want offline or main storyline achievements when they dive. I'm sure he'll edit it if he thinks it should be removed. Thankies toast
  • blueracer442blueracer4421,081,938
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 23:21
    Chad and Jessie said:Thanks for the find. I've deleted the superfluous Brother entry and removed the red faction solution that was under Shadows of the Damned.

As for the Dragon's Lair, I'll leave that up to Mintz. I'm not sure if the original intention was to fact check or remove previously posted achievements if a 'quicker' one is posted later. I personally don't see any harm in having more than one achievement as some people might want offline or main storyline achievements when they dive. I'm sure he'll edit it if he thinks it should be removed. Thankies toast
    Sounds good like I said the dragons lair achievement requirements are different that's why I stated it.
    Keep it Classy TA
  • matdanmatdan862,905
    Posted on 01 August 14 at 16:42, Edited on 01 August 14 at 16:43 by matdan
    WarmedxMints said:
    Added.

Hopefully it is easier to find what you want now. It is certainly a lot easier to update!
    Yeah certainly especially with the handy A-Z guide at the top.

drabik said:
    Not true.
    laugh

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    (SP for those that do not have Online Pass)

Driver: San Francisco

Battlefield: Bad Company (More reliable)

Battlefield: Bad Company (SP)

• LuckyKantLuckyKant1,125,500
    Posted on 01 August 14 at 16:51, Edited on 01 August 14 at 16:52 by LuckyKant
    matdan12 said:
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    (SP for those that do not have Online Pass)

The online pass is not needed as it can be done in trial .

Battlefield: Bad Company (More reliable)

Battlefield: Bad Company (SP)

Both of these alternatives are not quicker than my suggestion or more reliable. It takes no more than 2 minutes from the dashboard to unlock to take 3 photos.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • matdanmatdan862,905
    Posted on 02 August 14 at 10:19, Edited on 02 August 14 at 14:44 by matdan
    LuckyConquerer2 said:The online pass is not needed as it can be done in trial .
    I don't seem to have a trial. Just giving alternatives.

LuckyConquerer2 said:Both of these alternatives are not quicker than my suggestion or more reliable. It takes no more than 2 minutes from the dashboard to unlock to take 3 photos. But for most people this just randomly unlocks in the after match. Again alternatives for those that cannot get the upload to work.
    Posted on 02 August 14 at 12:16
    There used to be a trial for ACR only a few months ago. That is how I beat the MP. I never payed for any online pass. Strange.

RE: Bad Company. It looks like you messed up the quote tags and looks like you said "Both of these alternatives are not quicker than my suggestion or more reliable. It takes no more than 2 minutes from the dashboard to unlock to take 3 photos." We both know that was me. Looks confusing.
    1. I have to go on personal experience. I cannot give advice on anything that I have not done myself.
    2. Since when was I American? I have never even been to the USA.
    3. Looks like it is not 'most people' but a minority. I am doubting that most of the 32,000 people had issues. It seems to be a minority due to NAT settings. I would not call that 'most' otherwise there would be a lot more comments etc.
    4. The people that seem to have an issue is mostly Australian accounts. Maybe your suggestion of a Ranked Match achievement should be listed after the photos if the photos are not working. I think that would be useful for those that have an issue, don't you?
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,518,948
    Posted on 02 August 14 at 12:50
    LuckyConquerer2 said:4. The people that seem to have an issue is mostly Australian accounts. Maybe your suggestion of a Ranked Match achievement should be listed after the photos if the photos are not working. I think that would be useful for those that have an issue, don't you?I was one of those that wasn't able to upload a photo as the guide here suggests, and did end up going for Killer on the loose in Battlefield: Bad Company instead. I'm Australian too, which lends credence to that theory.
    I don't exist.
  • matdanmatdan862,905
    Posted on 02 August 14 at 14:02
    LuckyConquerer2 said:2. Since when was I American? I have never even been to the USA.
    3. Looks like it is not 'most people' but a minority. I am doubting that most of the 32,000 people had issues. It seems to be a minority due to NAT settings. I would not call that 'most' otherwise there would be a lot more comments etc.
    4. Maybe your suggestion of a Ranked Match achievement should be listed after the photos if the photos are not working. I think that would be useful for those that have an issue, don't you?
    2. Sorry my bad.

3. Nothing to do with NAT settings. I have Open NAT and twice recorded it to pop randomly in the after-match screen. (Have noted this with Europeans as well) Also this is not a huge thread yet or in the Hot Threads I believe so not sure why there would be an expected large amount of comments.

4. That was the general idea. Some people prefer SP to MP and some people prefer MP to SP. Alternatives are best in a game with multiple ways to bean dive.
    Posted on 02 August 14 at 14:21
    2. No worries.

3. Reading the comments, it seems if one person has a bad connection, then it won't upload. It may be an issue with EA's Australian servers? If one Aussie is in the game, the issue may happen. I am just speculating as I don't know that much about it.
  • NomstuffNomstuff957,616
    Posted on 04 July 15 at 15:12
    Any quick directions for that Nom, like where you create a custom gameplan???
    Posted on 04 July 15 at 15:17, Edited on 04 July 15 at 15:18 by Nomstuff
    The first solution says
    Go to My Madden
    Then Game Planning
    Then Create Offensive Gameplan

The achievement pops up after you press A and choose to save it!
    been so long since I dived or even touched it I don;t recall how to do it myself redface
    Posted on 04 July 15 at 15:25
    Thanks nom. I've added the game to the list. toast
    Posted on 04 July 15 at 16:20, Edited on 04 July 15 at 16:31 by Nomstuff
    Viva Piñata
    Viva Piñata (GFWL)

>5 minutes

Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise
    < 5 minutes

Age of Sparta (WP)
    Age of Sparta (Windows)
    < 5 minutes

Dragon Mania Legends (WP)
    Dragon Mania Legends (Windows)
    < 5 minutes

Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition
    10 minutes

Posted on 04 July 15 at 16:41
    Thanks again Nom. I've added the above to the proper thread. toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads