Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Happy Wars Update Incoming for Wartober

• kbgray27kbgray2749,930
  • NightmareEXNightmareEX640,318
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 21:05
    very great class! D:
  • JohnyLouJohnyLou847,501
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 21:12
    Please just give us another 2XP weekend haha
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red2,106,555
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 21:14
    Just booting up the game will give you "The Best Items" achievement since the devs are giving 3 free limited time only level 10 items to everyone.

I do have to applaud how dedicated the devs are to supporting this game.
  • NerdrageXNerdrageX809,621
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 21:51
    JohnyLou said:
    Or a 5XP week (you know, as long as we're wishing, let's wish big!)
  • Posted on 17 October 13 at 22:11, Edited on 17 October 13 at 22:11 by JungleWookiee
    Or even 100XP, it will not matter as you're capped at 3000 xp in a game.

By the way, Engineer is pretty cool, really like the mech.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 October 13 at 22:33
    Really nice seeing these new features and the new class. It makes grinding a bit less repetitive :)
  • ptracey1421ptracey1421413,447
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 22:48
    I could've put money on it that literally the day after I get the Archangel Achievo the Engineer would be released, making me go back to the 'Cleric' Class already...

Well, it was fun being a Warrior again for a few hours. roll
  • AirNathAirNath1,299,036
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 22:50
    The happy cards are not 50% off.Maybe that starts tom.
  • XKingZ0mbieXXKingZ0mbieX1,818,876
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 23:21
    Games keeps getting Updates just please no more Grinding Achievements the game is good but you really know how to make people work for them lol
    xSoWx Zombie ------------------------------------------------------------------- Best Zombie ever!
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,723
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 23:24
    So glad there are no new achievements, LV50 almost killed my spirit of gaming. But its always good to see such support for any game, let alone a F2P one.
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator529,451
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 00:17
    Gunstar419 said:
    Just booting up the game will give you "The Best Items" achievement since the devs are giving 3 free limited time only level 10 items to everyone.
    I just loaded up and it didn't pop for me
  • lightsup55lightsup55667,499
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 02:53
    DeviSlator said:
    Gunstar419 said:
    Try playing 1 game of Quick Match, Co-op, or the Special Event until it ends (without being disconnected of course). Once you see the results screen, any achievement that you've earned before the update should unlock at that point.

lightsup55 Happy Wars (Xbox 360) The Beginning of a Quest lightsup55's solution for the The Beginning of a Quest Achievement in Happy Wars (Xbox 360)Complete at least 20 Quests
  • Martinio140Martinio140145,753
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 03:26
    Haven't been on this in ages, Such a good game when playing with the right people
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red2,106,555
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 05:54
    DeviSlator said:
    Gunstar419 said:
    I downloaded the update, then started up the game. Went to the daily treasure map, got my coins for the day and then after the daily map message, "The Best Items" achievement popped on the map screen. Had no idea why, then I checked the free items and saw that the 3 free Halloween helmets were all level 10 items. I never played a map.

I assume everyone got a level 10 helmet, or are others getting different leveled items?
  • lightsup55lightsup55667,499
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 06:18
    Gunstar419 said:
    DeviSlator said:
    Gunstar419 said:
    I downloaded the update, then started up the game. Went to the daily treasure map, got my coins for the day and then after the daily map message, "The Best Items" achievement popped on the map screen. Had no idea why, then I checked the free items and saw that the 3 free Halloween helmets were all level 10 items. I never played a map.

I assume everyone got a level 10 helmet, or are others getting different leveled items?
    I think it is a limited time only offer, but these are the only steps required to get the 3 free Halloween items:

Load up Happy Wars, apply the title update, wait for the title screen ("HAPPY WARS SEASON 2"), then press START on the title screen.

Once you are at the main menu, you'll automatically have the Werewolf Head, Franken Head, and Vampire Head items waiting for you to equip them (if you want).

Play -> Dress-Up & Power-Up -> Class & Equipment

Warrior Types -> Warrior/Berserker: On the helmet tab (LB/RB), look for "Werewolf Head" near the bottom.
    Cleric Types -> Cleric/Engineer: On the helmet tab (LB/RB), look for "Franken Head" near the bottom.
    Mage Types -> Mage/Zephyr: On the helmet tab (LB/RB), look for "Vampire Head" near the bottom.

NOTE: Werewolf Head, Franken Head, and Vampire Head are already at level 10 with only 2 buff slots (containing "AP Recovery Up Lv2" and "Max HP Up Lv2" permanent buffs).
  • I darklost II darklost I112,999
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 08:14
    JohnyLou said:
    agreed toast
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Mike United 007Mike United 0071,035,772
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 08:23
    JohnyLou said:
    this or better - 20x XP smile
    GT: Mike United 007
  • Posted on 18 October 13 at 09:01
    I don't like this game. I've completed it before the title update.

So no need to play it once again and waste my lifetime for the 8 added achievements or for some funny heads and teddys.
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator529,451
    Posted on 18 October 13 at 09:17
    Got it cheers guys. It popped after I opened a free item pack
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads