TrueAchievements Polls

Forum for our TrueAchievement Polls Only TA Staff can create polls here.

Should We Allow Multiple Walkthroughs Per Game?

• SpilnerSpilner1,149,205
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 16:38
    Musquito said:
    Any progress on how and when changes will be made?
    You should know being staff that site changes take a long time to work out and implement, especially one such as this.
    You either hate me or fucking hate me
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,498
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 16:38
    Musquito said:
    For now, I think the two managers are discussing their views before they present them to the team. I can't really give an answer on that, but I'm sure they are making progress discussing it.
    TA Walkthrough Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • MusquitoMusquito824,716
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 16:43
    Spilner said:
    Musquito said:
    You should know being staff that site changes take a long time to work out and implement, especially one such as this.
    I know that (still waiting for some new GI stuff to be implemented) but my question was also HOW changes will be made. MC0REBE answered that one perfectly.
    MC0REBE said:
    Musquito said:
    For now, I think the two managers are discussing their views before they present them to the team. I can't really give an answer on that, but I'm sure they are making progress discussing it.
    Alright. Keep us updated.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,498
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 23:29
    Will do, but I think the managers should take their time as this is not a topic to take lightly. The changes will come through, but please be patient.
    TA Walkthrough Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 09:54
    MC0REBE said:
    Will do, but I think the managers should take their time as this is not a topic to take lightly. The changes will come through, but please be patient.
    Are the managers still following Walkthrough voting system as well?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 November 13 at 12:54
    Musquito said:
    Not only that. There's a ton of other things to discuss (many technical things, but not only them), and I'd like to know if I should start a new thread now or "later".
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 13:04
    Starlight126 said:
    Musquito said:
    Not only that. There's a ton of other things to discuss (many technical things, but not only them), and I'd like to know if I should start a new thread now or "later".
    I know but as that one was an already existing one...
    I think we should be patient and wait what they will offer us (and inform us) and react then.
    We can still use this one to share some thoughts though.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth285,473
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 November 13 at 13:18, Edited on 19 November 13 at 13:18 by
    thirtysmooth said:
    The New TA Walkthrough Structure (Published Walkthrough Writers only)
    Actually it's public, but thanks for the link; I'll check it out asap when I get back.
  • Maze MayhemMaze Mayhem830,244
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 13:29
    I would tend to multiple walkthroughs so you always have an alternative to look up if some parts are not clear to you. I would also implement the possibility of having multilanguage walkthroughs sińce the TA audience now inhabits ppl from so many countries. Speaking for some of my friends they are not that good at understanding english so it might be handy for those ppl to offer a walkthrough in their language as well apart from the English ones...just in case someone feels enabled to write it in another language...just an idea
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 15:28
    Maze Mayhem said:
    I would tend to multiple walkthroughs so you always have an alternative to look up if some parts are not clear to you. I would also implement the possibility of having multilanguage walkthroughs sińce the TA audience now inhabits ppl from so many countries. Speaking for some of my friends they are not that good at understanding english so it might be handy for those ppl to offer a walkthrough in their language as well apart from the English ones...just in case someone feels enabled to write it in another language...just an idea
    Multiple walkthroughs will not be implemented according to staff but they do have an announcement to make soon, so key an eye out.
    No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 16:28
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Maze Mayhem said:
    Multiple walkthroughs will not be implemented according to staff but they do have an announcement to make soon, so key an eye out.
    How soon, is soon? This thread has been buried for many years and I am starting to think that the same fate may await multi-genres.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,132
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 16:59
    matdan said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Maze Mayhem said:
    How soon, is soon? This thread has been buried for many years and I am starting to think that the same fate may await multi-genres.
    That fate was already confirmed in a monthly walkthrough update post months ago...
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 18:32
    I don't read every news post, either missed it or don't remember it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 November 16 at 18:33
    I'll add more detail about the upcoming update in the next roundup. It's not multiple walkthroughs (Like Cboi said, buried months ago), but it will be a reasonable compromise.
    The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
  • torrens7760torrens7760258,930
    Posted on 29 November 16 at 22:04
    I would say it depends on the game? I've looked at some walkthroughs on here and they didn't have enough information to be to follow a comprehensive way to actually get achievements, especially in regards to quests, and I've had to go to other sites to find something a little more in-depth.
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • Posted on 01 December 16 at 09:08
    SpiralGamerpro said:
    I'll add more detail about the upcoming update in the next roundup. It's not multiple walkthroughs (Like Cboi said, buried months ago), but it will be a reasonable compromise.
    Would you kindly post again here with the link when that is available, as I might miss it otherwise
    =Semper Fi=
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,155
    Posted on 01 December 16 at 15:08
    ^it should be site news so you cannot miss it.

Can this thread be locked now?
    No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,132
    Posted on 01 December 16 at 15:10
    It would be site news, and it should go up sometime soon. It will depend on when Spiral finishes the Round-Up and when the Newshounds get it posted.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads