Game Discussion: Hexic HD Forum

Hexic can be moved to a USB Memory Unit

AuthorMessage
Kung Fu Riki
Kung Fu Riki
1,563 postsRegistered on 22 December 2008 (Year 1 - alpha)1,563 posts
Last post: 12 Aug at 16:45
Posted on 17 June 10 at 13:50, Edited on 17 June 10 at 13:51 by Kung Fu Riki
If you lost your copy of Hexic HD due to a hard drive failure you will notice that the game cannot be found on the Marketplace. Ask around and see if your friends have a HD that has the game on it.

If they do you can now move the copy between friends using the ability to format USB thumb drives to act as Memory Units. This is new because the official Xbox Memory Units could not store the game.

You still can't copy the game and make copies for other people but you should be able to easily lend the game via USB flash drive to a friend or get your friends copy.

Hope this helps anyone who was wondering about where to get this game.
*** Message me before voting negatively. I'm always willing to improve my solutions. ***
Wezol TSA
Wezol TSA
65 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 67.87% (Includes owned DLC) - 8 more achievements required to reach 68%130 posts
Last post: 28 Apr 13 at 04:39
Posted on 17 June 10 at 18:09
This is really cool, I think mine is gone too cuz I was looking for it one day and... nothing. Thanks!
Acceleretto
Acceleretto - Really hope the 360 sees another "Tales" game...
130,463 TrueAchievement Points454 posts
Last post: 31 Aug 13 at 09:54
Posted on 29 July 10 at 22:28
What I did when mine was lost was simply phone Xbox Customer Support.After about 5 minutes they gave me an unlock code for it. This way you get your own.
Cormac
Cormac - Wow. I just read my Status History! Blown away.
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.7047Achievement Completion Percentage: 81.04% (Includes owned DLC) - 97 more achievements required to reach 82%2,032 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 00:49
Posted on 26 August 10 at 13:38
Acceleretto, has the right idea. I hate MS Customer Support but they sorted me out a download code for the game inside of about 5 minutes with no issues whatsoever. Now if I ever lose it again I will be able to redownload it from my download history.

I would suggest trying the same yourself.
I wish I was more like Emilio Estevez.
AV8OR ACE
AV8OR ACE - Going back through all my old arcade games trying to pick up some harder achievements.
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.5241Achievement Completion Percentage: 56.12% (Includes owned DLC) - 37 more achievements required to reach 57%24 posts
Last post: 26 Oct 12 at 11:54
Posted on 25 September 12 at 16:41
All the games that I previously had that aren't available for download anymore are simple to get......Just go into your download history, find the game, then select download again. I've had to do this for a few games.
Gunnerkite
Gunnerkite
134,728 TrueAchievement Points73 completed games(Includes owned DLC)41 posts
Last post: 21 Aug at 15:52
Posted on 27 September 12 at 15:44
AV8OR ACE said:All the games that I previously had that aren't available for download anymore are simple to get......Just go into your download history, find the game, then select download again. I've had to do this for a few games.You can do that for most games but not Hexic as it was never 'released' as such. it came pre-installed on consoles so you never downloaded it in the first place for it to appear in your download history.
AV8OR ACE
AV8OR ACE - Going back through all my old arcade games trying to pick up some harder achievements.
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.5241Achievement Completion Percentage: 56.12% (Includes owned DLC) - 37 more achievements required to reach 57%24 posts
Last post: 26 Oct 12 at 11:54
Posted on 04 October 12 at 23:51
I did it that way. I bought a new hard drive, went to my download history, and selected download again. I have seen a few items that just say "not available for download" , but that's how I got Hexic......Check out my timestamps on the cheevos. The first ones are I believe from 2006. Then nothing until just recently when I bought the hard drive and downloaded it. I just did this about a month or so ago. I understand what your saying. I never downloaded it to begin with, cause it came on the original hard drive. It is there though.