Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

City Textures Coming to Minecraft

• MatrarchMatrarch1,739,981
  • SubZero 1888SubZero 1888274,019
    Posted on 06 March 14 at 22:54
    Loving that creeper in the suit haha
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,315,760
    Posted on 06 March 14 at 22:54
    Mhmm that looks nice. I'd rather wait and have the Xbox One version now though.
  • Posted on 06 March 14 at 23:15
    Damn it I saw the minecraft image and thought we were finally going to get a release date for the bone version.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 06 March 14 at 23:20
    Not exactly something special is it. Also why does that iron golem look almost flat? laugh
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse2,589,709
    Posted on 07 March 14 at 00:57
    When will this come out for the one!?!?!
    Gtech
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 01:07
    I keep saying this: Minecraft needs more achievements to reflect PS3s trophies list.

I would like there to be a achievement to slay the Ender Dragon. I never even been to "The End" because I didnt see the point in killing that thing when I had all the achievements done.
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 01:13
    To all previous posts (except 2) saying it on here is not the way to make it happen smile
  • XxJiangYixXXxJiangYixX122,418
    Posted on 07 March 14 at 01:46
    Jakeythedude said:
    Mhmm that looks nice. I'd rather wait and have the Xbox One version now though.
    This.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 14 at 02:29
    I want a Silent Hill texture cry
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX888,198
    Posted on 07 March 14 at 03:09
    I would never buy this caind of things. THEY ARE FREE on PC tho
    XwolfanX
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 03:49
    PiCkLE SQU1D said:
    I want a Silent Hill texture cry
    I'd buy the game if one got released.
    LEGION OF EXCELLENCE TAKING COD BACK FROM DA SNIPING DEGEN ESPORTS NERDS. GUNGA GUNGA GUNGA.
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 04:57
    Does a texture pack change everything in that world or can you build with one for a while, then switch and build newer items with that?
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 07 March 14 at 04:59
    Chakaal Starr said:
    Does a texture pack change everything in that world or can you build with one for a while, then switch and build newer items with that?
    Texture pack is just that, its a change of textures on the blocks, though you might have built a building you think looks nice then switch to say the normal texture pack and suddenly you built it out of dirt as that's the block they used.
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 05:28
    The Mobs look awesome, i might pick this up.
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 08:00
    Eh, I don't know. Still looks rather muddled. There are some amazing urban/industrial/modern texture packs available for the PC version. Nothing 4J has released even comes close to some fan made content. Maybe in some more imaginative hands this texture pack might look more appealing.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 14 at 09:47
    I personally never could get into Minecraft, but I keep being amazed by how much extra's the developers continue to put into their game. Kudos.
    I believe in a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 13:37
    Hah this looks pretty awesome!
    Heroes never die
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 14:37
    With the creepers in business suits, it looks to me like Minecraft Zombies. laugh
    The new dashboard sux!
  • Posted on 07 March 14 at 18:29
    This is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to the X1 version of the game and what it will include.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads