Game Discussion: Ascend: Hand of Kul

question on the forge

• Posted on 22 March 14 at 15:39
    I started the game a week ago and I love it. I just don't understand how the forge works. It says it repairs you equipment even when off line but last night I started using the forge, saved and quit, and came back this morning and all my equipped equipment was still at 2%. What did I do wrong? I have looked everywhere for this answer.
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice496,901
    Posted on 24 March 14 at 13:19
    Ive read several other reports of it working for some but not others. Its even worse for me as everytime I activate it the game freezes.
  • MRKNRKMRKNRK65,754
    Posted on 30 March 14 at 16:15
    @Heretic I had a similar problem with the forge not repairing my equipment, It turns out I hadn't let the game go all the way to main menu before turning it off after commanding forge use. Try waiting longer after you exit. Hope that helps
  • FreakyROFreakyRO1,142,680
    Posted on 22 April 14 at 02:30
    I had this same problem then I noticed that when you restart the game choose to continue the game and NOT continue from the Sanctum. If you continue from the Sanctum you will not get any repair time.
  • Posted on 29 May 14 at 01:52
    I've been waiting a few minutes after saving and quitting and going to continue instead of going to the sanctum and the forge has been working fine now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads