Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Titanfall (Xbox One) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 25 March 14 at 09:55
    Please use this thread to discuss the Titanfall (Xbox One) walkthrough
  • Posted on 25 March 14 at 22:23
    Okay hi I'm going to be getting started on the walkthrough now, I am already a big fan of this game and play it often. I will be putting my upmost time and effort into this walkthrough and would apreciate any contributions(video guides etc if anyone can contribute (if I'm allowed to ask for that). Thanks.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 March 14 at 00:08, Edited on 26 March 14 at 00:08 by
    Luke5704 said:
    Okay hi I'm going to be getting started on the walkthrough now, I am already a big fan of this game and play it often. I will be putting my upmost time and effort into this walkthrough and would apreciate any contributions(video guides etc if anyone can contribute (if I'm allowed to ask for that). Thanks.
    Yes, you're allowed to ask that, man.
  • Posted on 26 March 14 at 10:49
    Never be afraid to ask help of others at it helps make yourself better for it and a better guide overall, for video guides a lot of the achievements are rather cut and paste only ones i am having issues to do are;

pull harder
    pull
    i killed them all

But for most of them couple paragraphs should be easy enough barring the long grind ones which will likely need tips more often for each step, but just my opinion :) i look forward to reading it.

Any help i can provide feel free to ask

Qd
    Walkthrough Creator - Is there a game you feel has gone long enough without a walkthrough? maybe i can change that.
  • Information
  • Posted on 01 April 14 at 15:50
    Walkthrough is now finished!
    If you have any improvements, concerns etc please say so that we can edit it.
    I put a lot of time into the walkthorugh almost 4000 words.
    I would like to say thanks to all the contributors and the people who helped especially LifeExpectancy and Thirtysmooth!
  • Posted on 15 April 14 at 23:04
    Isn't the Burn Card limit 30 and not 25?
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 20:27
    Quick question I couldn't find answered in the walkthrough:

I know for All The Hardware, you must unlock everything in one generation to get the achievement. What about for the achievements like Flag Runner, I Wore Em Down, Pilot Hunter, Captured Everything, I Stand Alone, and I've Seen It All?

Thanks so much for any help!!
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 00:24
    Why would "All the Hardware" and "I Killed Them All" be considered missable? Can't you just get them in the next generation? Even up to Generation 10?
    Extreme Finger
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 17:10, Edited on 20 April 14 at 17:12 by TheHighProphets
    Pyro Jigamafre said:
    Isn't the Burn Card limit 30 and not 25?
    On the IGN website it said 25 so I said 25 in the walkthrough.

master vengance said:
    Quick question I couldn't find answered in the walkthrough:

I know for All The Hardware, you must unlock everything in one generation to get the achievement. What about for the achievements like Flag Runner, I Wore Em Down, Pilot Hunter, Captured Everything, I Stand Alone, and I've Seen It All?

Thanks so much for any help!!
    Hi,Flag Runner, I Wore Em Down, Pilot Hunter, Captured Everything, I Stand Alone and I've Seen It All can be done on any generation and your progress towards them does not reset when you regen.

Extreme Finger said:
    Why would "All the Hardware" and "I Killed Them All" be considered missable? Can't you just get them in the next generation? Even up to Generation 10?
    I didnt say they were missable? I said they were easiest done on Gen 1 or Gen 10 because you would be going for the Gen 10 achievement so you wouldn't want to stop on any other Generation untill you got to Gen 10.
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 22:59
    Ah okay...Thanks. They each had a little icon next to them saying they were missable. It scared me. Lol
    Extreme Finger
  • L 4StirL 4Stir169,611
    Posted on 22 May 14 at 17:18
    Hi

Im Almost done with this game. Thought i give your walk through a read through.

Firstly, job well done.
    I have the obvious comment of updating it after the patch. Where you said that you will need to keep trek of the maps and game modes for the "Ive seen it all" acheevo, ----there is now a dedicated counter for maps and game modes played in menu under personal stats/levels

Then the other thing, rodeo on a titan and shooting it with a Sidewinder gets me killed every time by my own side winder explosions. Might just be me.

keep it up
  • EurydaceEurydace652,871
    Posted on 23 May 14 at 01:42
    I will update for the recent patch. Thanks man.

I don't know if High Prophets said you could use the Sidewinder to rodeo, but yeah it is a poor plan that often does not work. I will look for where it recommends that and change it.
    Posted on 28 June 14 at 20:29
    I'll be getting back to this game soon. I will update with DLC then if the walkthrough owner does not.
    Posted on 15 July 14 at 05:04
    Eh as an Editor I can't add a page. I sent some PMs asking for one to be made but they were ignored. On the bright side, the DLC achievements are self-explanatory anyway.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth286,521
    Posted on 15 July 14 at 08:34
    Snowed said:Eh as an Editor I can't add a page. I sent some PMs asking for one to be made but they were ignored. On the bright side, the DLC achievements are self-explanatory anyway.Could you PM what you need adding, please?
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 07:51
    Done. I hope my previous post didn't come off as rude by the way! redface I have a firm appreciation of your efforts and just figured you were busy and I was only an editor laugh.
    Posted on 01 August 14 at 05:16
    No idea if anyone is curious or cares (I mean...you certainly haven't posted laugh), but I will update for the new DLC as soon as I can confirm which achievements actually unlock properly and if any are glitched. Right now, XBL is experiencing problems affecting all achievements so it's hard to say.
    Posted on 01 August 14 at 08:00
    Snowed said:No idea if anyone is curious or cares (I mean...you certainly haven't posted laugh), but I will update for the new DLC as soon as I can confirm which achievements actually unlock properly and if any are glitched. Right now, XBL is experiencing problems affecting all achievements so it's hard to say.The majority of the readers won't post in this thread, but I'm sure at least one person cares smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads