Game Discussion: Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY

Batman AA Clasic GOTY edition doesn`t stack Achievements

• Posted on 19 April 14 at 09:37
    Hei good folks just a fair warring!!!

I want down to my local Game store and picked up the Batman AA Clasic GOTY edition. This game did not stack with TAs Batman AA GOTY edition and brougt me right in ti the list fore the normal Batman AA list. The clasic edision GOTY edison do stack as i have read on multipel forums but we awere that the relase date on the clasic edition matters if you are looking fore the AA Goty Achievment list.

I like the game alot but i was kind of a disapointmedt since i wanted to complete what i could twice for some extra chievioes.
    snikeneullteppe
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 07:19
    WTF??
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 11:58
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    WTF??
    Honestly, grammar issues aside, I can still grasp what he's trying to say.
  • HumpyrtonHumpyrton876,743
    Posted on 20 April 14 at 13:27
    Guys Norwegian cut him some slack. He is right they should stack though. The only thing I can think of is the disk is standard and the box is gory, is it a used game
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 22:59
    Since I can only see the regular version and the goty version here on TA, I think those confirmations he's talking about is a dud in this case. Ei classic version goty does not stack.

https://www.trueachievements.com/searchresults.aspx?search=b...

That is what I get searching for it, "batman aa" and "batman cla" gives nothing.

PC and japanese version aside, there's only regular and goty achievement list for batman aa.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 23:48, Edited on 20 April 14 at 23:49 by DriZzT1987
    what the hell are you talking? he got the classic arkham asylum goty version. i got this copy as well and it is listed as AA GotY here on TA. but his version seems to be a regular version. I think Humpyrton is right. It might be a used copy and his game store gave him a regular disc.
    He just has to check his disc. It should be labeled as GotY.
  • Posted on 21 April 14 at 01:19
    GOTY will include all DLC, that store needs to know the difference. Sorry if I misunderstood, but I got the impression that there was a GOTY and a classic GOTY version.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Posted on 05 May 14 at 16:59
    DriZzT1987 said:
    what the hell are you talking? he got the classic arkham asylum goty version. i got this copy as well and it is listed as AA GotY here on TA. but his version seems to be a regular version. I think Humpyrton is right. It might be a used copy and his game store gave him a regular disc.
    He just has to check his disc. It should be labeled as GotY.
    I have check the disk both the disk and the cover say Game of the year edition, so this is not just a matter that the store got the wrong disk in the cover and fore the record the game was brad new and not used in any way before me. But its intresting to see that other people has got it to stack correctly, and yes my copy has the dlc as well. Any other ideas? i am going to buy a non clasic version next time just to be sure.
    snikeneullteppe
  • LordMakanakiLordMakanaki3,514,625
    Posted on 31 May 15 at 12:02
    I have the classic GOTY edition and I unlocked the achievements from the regular game list. (not the GOTY list)
  • IKV91IKV911,829,838
    Posted on 12 November 16 at 00:56
    I know this is a old forum but i just wanted to point out that the classic goty version does count as a separate game.
    Brynjolf
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads