Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Junpei Iori Video

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,182
  • Zedymieon77Zedymieon77333,597
    Posted on 09 May 14 at 17:17
    Atlus, come take my monies please.
    I am the proud owner of a Silver Crown in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Critical Mode Max Level 1.
  • Posted on 09 May 14 at 19:44
    I wish they would give Xbox a Persona 3 HD remake. Senpai still hasn't noticed me. cry I can't stand the arena games, mainly because I'm terrible at any type of fighter.
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,263,157
    Posted on 10 May 14 at 00:38
    How about releasing an actual Persona game for either xbox console?

Why the hell do they think there's a market for a spin-off fighting game with no other game from the series being available on the system?
  • eX GreedeX Greed496,511
    Posted on 10 May 14 at 02:13, Edited on 10 May 14 at 02:14 by eX Greed
    I have also wondered that since P4A. Originally when i heard about it, I was 99% sure that it was going to be an exclusive then when it ultimately wasn't, I actually asked myself why is it not? I have always wished I was better at P4A. It has to be the fighter that I am the worst at. Also the first thing I noticed about this post was that it is about Junpei yet the thumbnail is Yukari.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,182
    Posted on 10 May 14 at 07:49
    eX Greed said:
    I have also wondered that since P4A. Originally when i heard about it, I was 99% sure that it was going to be an exclusive then when it ultimately wasn't, I actually asked myself why is it not? I have always wished I was better at P4A. It has to be the fighter that I am the worst at. Also the first thing I noticed about this post was that it is about Junpei yet the thumbnail is Yukari.
    That's the tile being used to represent the whole game for news posts, not just this one.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads