Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Child of Light (Xbox One) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 18 June 14 at 08:42
    Please use this thread to discuss the Child of Light (Xbox One) walkthrough
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth285,476
    Posted on 22 July 14 at 07:54
    This walkthrough is looking for a new owner. If interested, please either post in this thread or send me a PM. Little-to-no work has been done on it thus far.

Cheers
  • Posted on 26 July 14 at 18:16
    Hello i will be taking over as the writer of this walkthrough. This will be my first time writing a walkthrough. I will try to update on my progress.
  • Posted on 28 July 14 at 01:34
    Submitted for editing.
  • Jerick85Jerick85188,202
    Posted on 29 July 14 at 07:33
    Great news :)
    Trying to increase completion percentage.
  • Posted on 01 August 14 at 04:26
    Over writing preivous post. Making a video walkthrough and giving info and strats on boss fights.
  • qwxxqwxx825,819
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 17:21
    Status?
  • Posted on 15 September 14 at 15:10
    Yawn . . roll
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • HmizzzHmizzz612,408
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 17:49
    Status ?
    Work hard, play hard
  • AckterAckter336,564
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 18:00
    Has just been taken by a new owner.
  • Posted on 23 November 14 at 23:23
    Hey there. I just took ownership of this not too long ago. I'm currently awaiting a response from the previous owner on a few things as I was hoping he would be okay with me starting from the ground up. Once he contacts me I'll put an update here.

In the meantime if you have any questions, or need info/help on the game send me a pm or leave a post here.
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Posted on 10 January 15 at 16:47, Edited on 10 January 15 at 16:47 by CriticalRespawn
    Any update on this yet? I'm planning on starting the game from the beginning (again) and not messing it up so much so I'd love a walkthrough to keep referring back to!
    TA Dark Theme - Bugs & Changes - http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=4256341
  • Posted on 11 January 15 at 03:03
    Still no response from the previous owner. I too bough the game again so I could play from the beginning and make a step by step walkthrough. Until I hear from the previous owner I'm stuck with a half complete walkthrough when I would rather start with a clean slate.

I'll get back to you when things develop further.
    Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor here on TA | Server Administrator and Forum Moderator at www.ThatDarkRPServer.com
  • Posted on 11 January 15 at 09:05
    Okay thanks.

Just out of interest, what happens if the previous owner never gets back to you? As the current owner, shouldn't you have be able to either continue with an existing walkthrough or start from scratch, regardless of what the old owner says?
    TA Dark Theme - Bugs & Changes - http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=4256341
  • Posted on 11 January 15 at 12:30
    It's more of a respect type of thing. I'm not sure how much effort he put into what he has written, but it's getting to the point of where I might ask to go ahead and have him removed regardless so I can get on with it.
    Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor here on TA | Server Administrator and Forum Moderator at www.ThatDarkRPServer.com
  • xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx777,526
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 20:01
    Oh hope you can. I've actually been looking to start it but wanted to see what TA had in terms of walk throughs.
  • Posted on 22 February 15 at 10:05
    I've sent the overseer a message some time ago. I don't have the time to write this now as it was wasted waiting for a response from the original owner.

This walkthrough needs a new writer.
  • ozzyboy87ozzyboy87405,319
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 18:41
    It's a good time to get working on the walkthrough as the game is free all this month
  • PuckJunkiePuckJunkie875,894
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 01:19
    ozzyboy87 said:It's a good time to get working on the walkthrough as the game is free all this monthAgreed. BTW, is it just me, or is it fairly odd for someone to be waiting for permission to NOT use someone else's material?
  • Posted on 01 April 15 at 16:40
    As this Walkthrough requires a new owner, you may feel free to volunteer to write it here if no one else has.

Volunteer to write a walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads