Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Pinball FX2 Gets Deadpool DLC

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove472,707
  • Posted on 19 June 14 at 21:26, Edited on 19 June 14 at 21:26 by Saint G Man 93
    I think if you look hard enough the meaning of life can be found in that video smile
  • Dejected SantaDejected Santa1,074,984
    Posted on 19 June 14 at 21:54
    Yeeeeesssssssss! They hinted at this months ago, glad it's coming out! I can't wait to play smile

PLUS NOLAN NORTH DEADPOOL!!!
  • WyyvernWyyvern801,755
    Posted on 19 June 14 at 22:22
    How much Gamerscore will this game end up having?
  • blueracer442blueracer4421,078,382
    Posted on 19 June 14 at 22:43, Edited on 19 June 14 at 22:44 by blueracer442
    Spitfire284 said:
    How much Gamerscore will this game end up having?
    Because of Xbox 360 limits to 100 achievements where the game is at now is all it's going to have.
    Keep it Classy TA
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,075,907
    Posted on 19 June 14 at 23:13
    Crap! Please give up on this FX2 now. Nobody cares anymore. Release FX3 ffs.
  • Posted on 20 June 14 at 03:36
    A pinball machine in a pinball machine. Love it.
  • Nekro NekoNekro Neko400,035
    Posted on 20 June 14 at 06:16
    South Park TSOT said:
    Actually it's a Pinball Machine inside a Pinball Machine that contains a Pinball Machine.
    www.cyberscore.me.uk
  • blueracer442blueracer4421,078,382
    Posted on 20 June 14 at 06:33
    Nekro Neko said:
    South Park TSOT said:
    Actually it's a Pinball Machine inside a Pinball Machine that contains a Pinball Machine.
    Pinballception
    Keep it Classy TA
  • Th3 TaterTh3 Tater225,968
    Posted on 20 June 14 at 06:34
    Shit yes. Despite the lack of achievement, yes, I shall give you my $3.
    Tater
  • Posted on 20 June 14 at 08:20
    NawtyCawty said:
    This. They announced FX3 in early 2012, and was supposed to be "about a year away". It's been well over two years now, we're in a new console generation, and all they continue to do is release Marvel table after Marvel table after Marvel table, for the last generation, ad nauseum.

F**KING RELEASE FX3 ALREADY!
    34 y.o Professional Digital Interface Designer, Artist & Consultant, veteran gamer, Suburban London.
  • sincespaciessincespacies124,821
    Posted on 20 June 14 at 11:17
    Ozzpot said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    This. They announced FX3 in early 2012, and was supposed to be "about a year away". It's been well over two years now, we're in a new console generation, and all they continue to do is release Marvel table after Marvel table after Marvel table, for the last generation, ad nauseum.

But... but... it's Deadpool! You gotta like deadpool!
  • ukinsproukinspro1,445,672
    Posted on 20 June 14 at 12:04
    Don't they realise that they make more money when something has achievements.
    Table looks good, but without FX3 I'll never buy another table
  • Posted on 20 June 14 at 12:13, Edited on 20 June 14 at 12:14 by Izzy of Albion
    SirBargeArse said:
    Ozzpot said:
    NawtyCawty said:

But... but... it's Deadpool! You gotta like deadpool!
    Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic of not, lol. I'll be honest, I have not the faintest idea what "deadpool" is.

I am a huge fan of Pinball FX, a day one buyer of both games, was a very frequent contributor to the Zen forums, and until last year, bought every table they released on launch day, even taking the day off to play them on occasion.

But my enthusiasm waned in the last year or so, firstly due to the promise of Pinball FX3, which has since disappeared into the ether, and secondly because of the exhausting surfeit of tables based on Marvel and Star Wars, neither of which I have the slightest interest in. I appreciate that I might be in a minority there, and I appreciate that they want to make the most of their licenses, but please, Zen, please make something original for once.

Better yet, and more to my original point, please take a breather from making endless tables for a 9 year old console, and finish the Xbox One version first. You're losing customers.
    34 y.o Professional Digital Interface Designer, Artist & Consultant, veteran gamer, Suburban London.
  • Th3 TaterTh3 Tater225,968
  • Posted on 20 June 14 at 14:48
    No idea who Deadpool is.... that is some sort of sacrilege I'm sure of it :O
    sugar is sweet lemons are sour spread your legs and feel my power :D
  • Posted on 20 June 14 at 16:35
    Maybe when it goes on sale
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 21 June 14 at 01:11
    CHAOTIC IZUAL said:
    No idea who Deadpool is.... that is some sort of sacrilege I'm sure of it :O
    Indeed it is. You must read all of the comics now. :)

Seriously though he is the merc with the mouth. Also one of the few superheroes to self narrate.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 June 14 at 10:56
    I wish they would release a Deadpool movie already. I am hoping Disney uses the new Boba Fett movie as a test market because the same people that would see that are the same people that would see a Deadpool movie, aka everyone that loves cool shit. Plus I really want to see my New Mutants/ X-Force collection sky rocket in value.
  • Posted on 22 June 14 at 19:01
    They'll get to Powdered Toast Man before they get round to making FX3 or whatever the Xbox One version will be.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads