Game Discussion: Super Street Fighter IV

anybody have info on programmable controllers for trials?

• Posted on 26 June 14 at 04:20
    I saw a interesting video on youtube where a person uses a programmable xbox 360 controller and has pre programmed inputs for completing trial combos (ex. Trials 21-24) , the difficult ones. With a simple push of a button the player activates the whole trial perfectly with no effort. The brand of the controller I believed is called "datel turbo fire 2" from what I can find on the web. Does anybody here have experience with these controllers or others for use in the street fighter 4 games, for the trials? I tried adding a link from my phone to paste here with the youtube video but my phone is acting stupid. I typed in "macro street fighter 4 trials" . Its a video that shows trials 21-24 of ryu.

Ps, i could care less if you want to crucify me for using the controller to complete trials.
  • WarmedxMintsWarmedxMints1,263,925
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 11:50, Edited on 26 June 14 at 11:50 by WarmedxMints
    Don't waste your money on the Wildfire, it is a awful macro controller and only has a small selection on Ryu's challenges and no one else's.

If you want a good macro controller - [url]www.viking360.com[/url] - They are not cheap though.
    www.gtasc.net, GTASC 2013 TA Hub - http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2013.htm
  • Posted on 26 June 14 at 14:38
    Does the Viking controller have everybody's trials from street fighter 4? Or does it have the ability to program complete combo strings? Do you have experience with the viking controller ?
  • WarmedxMintsWarmedxMints1,263,925
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 14:54
    You can program your own macros and users can share their macros online. All the info you need is on that site.
    www.gtasc.net, GTASC 2013 TA Hub - http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2013.htm
  • SanadaSanada738,313
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 15:26
    Crucify you? No. Facepalm at people who'd rather spend that kind of money rather than attempt these? Kind of. Though I guess it's not surprising given the fact many started it when the game went free. It was bound to be a common question.

Vikings are the only ones I've heard of being effective. Unless you're making your own macros you're pretty much just paying to complete this one game, though. Can't say it'd be worth it to me even if I hadn't been able to do the game. To each their own, though.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion1,184,171
    Posted on 27 June 14 at 01:12
    I've heard that putting an effort into improving your skills is the best way to get better at any game you're struggling at.

It's good to know that buying programmable controllers won't get you banned in any future GTASC though.
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen769,646
    Posted on 27 June 14 at 01:16
    Keep digging your grave, platoon.
    Deep into that darkness peering.. Long I stood there.. wondering..fearing.. doubting..
  • SanadaSanada738,313
    Posted on 27 June 14 at 04:23
    Boots Orion said:I've heard that putting an effort into improving your skills is the best way to get better at any game you're struggling at.

It's good to know that buying programmable controllers won't get you banned in any future GTASC though.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that lol.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic578,861
    Posted on 28 June 14 at 01:17
    I'd love to have a programmable for Persona 4 Arena. Those combo challenges are ridiculously finicky and time-sensitive. :/
  • Posted on 28 June 14 at 20:40
    The Viking 360 controller is the key. Unfortunately they cost any where from $180-$300 brand new. I will try my luck on the used market. Or find a person to do the trials for me
  • SecondOneSecondOne1,154,552
  • komedokomedo130,139
    Posted on 14 July 16 at 22:16
    I can't even do a Metsu Hadoken. I think I did one once but I can't reproduce it. WTF is this? A game for timestoppers?
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 02:16
    komedo said:
    I can't even do a Metsu Hadoken. I think I did one once but I can't reproduce it. WTF is this? A game for timestoppers?
    Time stoppers and shapeshifters
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads