• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,142,796
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:17
    ArcaniA... Could be interesting. [clicks link]
    "This game has 2 Unobtainable achievements"
    Nope.
  • Lil Miss CherryLil Miss Cherry1,018,177
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:18, Edited on 09 July 14 at 12:19 by Lil Miss Cherry
    Dragon Age II at that price is great. Nowhere near as good as Origins but still a fun game :) As usual I've played the majority of these lol..

Arcania is a good game regardless of the two unobtainable achievements...you shouldn't let an unobtainable achievement stop you from playing games.. .
    Twitch.tv/lilmisscherry youtube.com/lilmisscherryuk
  • FoerlFoerl1,188,968
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:18
    may be tempted with halo 4 dlc... is it still glitched?
    ROADHOUSE.
  • Doctor PlowDoctor Plow696,923
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:19
    Halo 4 has glitched achievements. If you go to play matchmaking and aren't on the correct maps, you will likely glitch achievements and be unable to complete the game!
    This is my signature
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:19
    I liked ArcaniA when I played it earlier, but too bad it has the unobtainable achievements... Especially after they released a complete tale, and still didn't fix them. That's pretty much a no-go, and I won't even give them the 5 bucks for this game.
    Also they should finally fix the buggy achievements in Halo 4.

Is Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate any good?
    I bought Dragon Age 2, so that's going to be included in my bean dive, too now :)
  • Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,265,923
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:20
    If you like euro-RPGs, then I highly recommend Arcania, if you can live with the unobtainables. Completing the game on gothic difficulty is a real challenge, and the game is really solid.
  • WyyvernWyyvern804,884
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:21
    Absolutely nothing. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:21
    Blackgate for 50% ! Sounds like a deal to me, download for sure....i hope its good...
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:27
    Lil Miss Cherry said:Arcania is a good game regardless of the two unobtainable achievements...you shouldn't let an unobtainable achievement stop you from playing games.. .Yes, you should. Achievements are part of the game, and if you cannot unlock them, then the game is technically broken. If you don't want this to become normal, then don't purchase games like that. Especially if the devs obviously only care about the money, like with ArcaniA. After all they released the complete tale long after the original release, and still never fixed the broken achievements.
  • FoerlFoerl1,188,968
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:30
    Doctor Plow said:Halo 4 has glitched achievements. If you go to play matchmaking and aren't on the correct maps, you will likely glitch achievements and be unable to complete the game!well, then i will let it go lol it's not like i would be playing those maps anyway...
    ROADHOUSE.
  • Swinny CostelloSwinny Costello1,265,923
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:34
    Antr0p0phagus said:Lil Miss Cherry said:Arcania is a good game regardless of the two unobtainable achievements...you shouldn't let an unobtainable achievement stop you from playing games.. .Yes, you should. Achievements are part of the game, and if you cannot unlock them, then the game is technically broken. If you don't want this to become normal, then don't purchase games like that. Especially if the devs obviously only care about the money, like with ArcaniA. After all they released the complete tale long after the original release, and still never fixed the broken achievements.While I agree that Nordic should have patched the game before releasing the complete version after they took over the IP (from a closed development house, nonetheless), it's really up to the individual gamer if they care about unobtainables or not.

I understand your point of view, but saying the game is 'broken' and not worth playing is ridiculous.
  • xROELOFxxROELOFx307,301
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:34
    Doctor Plow said:Halo 4 has glitched achievements. If you go to play matchmaking and aren't on the correct maps, you will likely glitch achievements and be unable to complete the game!If you complete the MP packs in below order, without playing any other MP games(!), you should be fine: Crimson, Castle, Majestic, Title update/Bullseye.
  • burnthelambburnthelamb453,197
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:38
    Dragon Age 2 at that price is a ridiculously good deal. Also what Miss Cherry said is correct.
    I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign!
  • I darklost II darklost I112,999
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:39, Edited on 09 July 14 at 12:39 by I darklost I
    •WWE 2K14 - 50% off - Now US$19.99 / £19.99 / €29.99 / AU$49.97 (also has DLC on sale all week)Could be interesting...
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:42
    I'll pass on today's deals, hopefully something catches my eye tomorrow.
  • appare13appare131,525,697
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:45
    SGT Sprinkles46 said:How the fuck are you gonna have day 1 be amazing with all these good games and then give this shit?! I'm not one to usually complain about sales but this is lazy. They could have at least put 20 shitty games on sale instead of 5These are offers for a one day only, there where 6 yesterday and we get 5 for today.
    The massive list with 30 titles from yesterday will be available for a week.
    So nothing to complain about, the last few Ultimate Game Sales worked the same way.
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:55
    I was just scoping out used copies of Dragon Age II to gear up for Inquisition. Excellent!!!!!
  • SprinkyDinkSprinkyDink2,774,389
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 13:06
    Your right my bad. Still though 2 of these games have glitched/unobtainable achievements. Unacceptable
  • Nimr0d87Nimr0d87893,063
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 13:05
    Picked up Dragon Age II even though I have played it through on PC, not as good as Origins as some said, but at that price I want the G's :P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads