Game Discussion: Game Room

100% club

• justinman114justinman114228,620
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 23:48
    I was looking at the 100% club for this game, just to see if I was still the most recent person to finish it (July 6th) and noticed my name wasn't there. Then I went to the end of the list to check if the dates were out of order and noticed this:

The dates are COMPLETELY wrong, which makes me wonder if other dates on the site are wrong (what day a certain achievement was unlocked, etc.) It says some people completed the game in 2005 or 2008...the game came out in 2010. And it's not hackers, it's a LOT of people, at least one of which I actually know.

Just wanted to throw this out there, hope this is a good place to do so.
    I am a leaf on the wind....watch how I soar.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,309
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 00:41
    Hmm...very strange.

I also noticed the other day that my 7-8 achievements that don't have timestamps magically gained timestamps...which is impossible. There were a few I unlocked years ago when I lost connection and didn't notice. Although the timestamps do seem to be pretty accurate as to when I did unlock them.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,309
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 00:55
    Well I don't know anything about achievements randomly gaining time stamps. Might be worth a bug report if you are sure they used to not have any. I don't see how that could be related to TA applying completion date rules retroactively.
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 01:16
    I guess the only connection would be that it has to do with dates. It doesn't really bother me and I don't actually remember all 7-8 that were missing stamps. I only remember 2 specifically.

How would I submit the bug report in case I decide to?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads