Windows

Forum for general Windows discussion. Come here to talk about everything associated with the OS, from games to apps to updates.

Do Games You Play In Windows 8 Show Up On 360?

• Posted on 22 July 14 at 03:24
    I just bought my first Windows 8 Laptop today. I played 3 of the Microsoft games, Mahjong, Minesweeper, and Solitaire. I got 3 achievements in Minesweeper and 3 in Mahjong. My gamerscore updated, but when I turned on my 360 and went to my achievements, those 2 games were not in the list. My gamerscore, however, was correct on the 360. So, do the Windows 8 games ever show up in your list on the 360 console?
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,456
    Posted on 22 July 14 at 04:42
    There is a small delay in games not played on your 360 syncing to your console, you can try starting a game on your 360, signing out and in again or simply wait for them to sync up.
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Posted on 22 July 14 at 22:24
    Yeah, just signed out then in again and it worked, thanks for the info. I just hadn't given it time to update.
  • Posted on 29 July 14 at 18:49
    I usually just close the app and restart it. It worked great on self boosting on Alphajax on the phone / computer for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads