Game Discussion: Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360)

battlefield 4 save glitch still a problem?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 July 14 at 11:24
    Ok so I get to the last level Suez and my game crashes just after You have to make the decision on who to sacrifice. After turning the game back on I have lost 100% of my campaign progress. Every level and collectible gone! Why do we put up with this? As a consumer surely I have some rights and it is not like this game is new any more so a problem that has been going on since the start of release should have been fixed. To put it simply, I am not touching the Battlefield franchise again or anything to do with DICE! Just a note to anybody about to start this game, regulary back up your save or risk being another victim like myself.
  • Posted on 23 July 14 at 16:31
    I just played the MP again after 3 months off and I think I lost my Campaign progress as well! Gonna make sure later..
    The First Lady is a Man
  • DiesskayDiesskay954,487
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 21:08
    It is still a problem. For f sake, fire your team of phoneys Dice and replace it with real developers.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 14 at 17:16
    Surely they do not care. Playing the MP the other day and there were no more than 96 people playing, I couldn't get a game. I could be wrong about this but It seems they have a lot to prove to the few fans they have left. And just to note,I was really enjoying the campaign.
  • Posted on 25 July 14 at 17:13
    I actually didn't have mine reset at all on the 360 version. it reset twice on the xbox one version. Thankfully the second time I had finished my achievements.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 July 14 at 11:32
    Lucky you then. I was so close to the end and had a lot of the collectibles. Probably only needed 2 hours of game-play to complete all campaign related achievements. Sticking with COD from now on.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,245,659
    Posted on 14 August 14 at 23:33
    Just turned the game on after a couple weeks and my save was missing. RIP DICE
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 August 14 at 12:12
    dissapointed for you. It isn't like we can ask them for our progress back or our time. So the least we can do is spread the word how shit they are and much lack of loyalty they have for their customers.
  • Posted on 26 August 14 at 19:21
    I am about to start this game on both consoles, as I have all the content purchased. What causes the deletion? And would you recommend playing single player after my multiplayer is done?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 14 at 19:41
    i honeslty dont know what i did wrong but the consensus is to save regulary to cloud aswell as the hard-drive. If there was news on a fix coming up then yes I would recommend it because I loved the campaign
  • Posted on 20 October 14 at 13:10
    Another reason not to purchase from EA. Why do we keep them in business when they fuck up?
    Law Violation
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 October 14 at 10:50
    I suppose we are all suckers when it comes to EA and will always purchase from them one way or another. I am not putting all of the blame on them but because of the recent patch release for BF4 and a huge list of fixes but no Save glitch fix I am never going to change my mind about playing this particular franchise again
  • KACHRIS 123KACHRIS 123461,346
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 14:06
    Same shit .. played some campaign, went to quit to menu and it said there was no save place available. LOST THE LOT..PROGRESS AND ALL COLLECTABLES.. luckily this was second playthrough so already had collectables achievement SORT IT OUT !!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 February 15 at 15:58
    KACHRIS 123 said:Same shit .. played some campaign, went to quit to menu and it said there was no save place available. LOST THE LOT..PROGRESS AND ALL COLLECTABLES.. luckily this was second playthrough so already had collectables achievement SORT IT OUT !!!!And still no fix. I really feel robbed out of a good game and ended up giving it away because of the temptation to play it again
  • gallzy111gallzy111255,624
    Posted on 03 March 15 at 21:33
    I havent had an issue yet - guess I'm lucky. Had numerous issues with BF3.
    I always thought it was when you change between Multiplayer & Single player but there are so many people who say it's happened regardless of that. Not suprised you don't buy from them anymore. Hope things are fixed now with the new update without them saying it - I love the BF franchise but it's ruined by such silly amateur mistakes.
    gallzy111
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads