TrueAchievements Polls

Forum for our TrueAchievement Polls Only TA Staff can create polls here.

Best Outfit Poll

• HerrKätzchenHerrKätzchen1,095,651
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 01:38
    Ryu´s headgear. Nuff said <3
  • Raw Sauce RossRaw Sauce Ross2,930,941
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 01:56
    Alan Wake
    "We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us." -Kevin Levine
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,665,552
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 02:11, Edited on 24 July 14 at 02:11 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    Billy Horrible said:On the 'polls before/after top5': A poll before deciding on a top 5 is a bad idea. That way, the 'popular' mass games like Halo and Bioshock get all the credit all the time. At least this way (in theory) all the niche games that are actually good (or even better than the en masse games) get a shot at the title.I like how you imply that's not already how it goes anyway...

Anyway, voted Wesker.
  • SanadaSanada738,313
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 03:09
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:Billy Horrible said:On the 'polls before/after top5': A poll before deciding on a top 5 is a bad idea. That way, the 'popular' mass games like Halo and Bioshock get all the credit all the time. At least this way (in theory) all the niche games that are actually good (or even better than the en masse games) get a shot at the title.I like how you imply that's not already how it goes anyway...

Anyway, voted Wesker.
    Remember the TA battle royale? laugh That's when I officially just accepted that's how these things go.

OT: Of all the people chosen from Street Fighter we ended up with Chun-Li? lol.

Picked the armor from Vanquish. If more people had played the game, I'm sure they'd agree. That suit is badass!
  • Always SaucyAlways Saucy706,544
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 03:56
    So much hate on master chief... yeah I voted Master Chief but you know what? Master chief is an Xbox icon... its like hating on Mario.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 14 at 05:36
    iHeartSlampigs said:LV 1 Blue Slime said:Billy Horrible said:On the 'polls before/after top5': A poll before deciding on a top 5 is a bad idea. That way, the 'popular' mass games like Halo and Bioshock get all the credit all the time. At least this way (in theory) all the niche games that are actually good (or even better than the en masse games) get a shot at the title.I like how you imply that's not already how it goes anyway...

Anyway, voted Wesker.
    Remember the TA battle royale? laugh That's when I officially just accepted that's how these things go.

OT: Of all the people chosen from Street Fighter we ended up with Chun-Li? lol.

Picked the armor from Vanquish. If more people had played the game, I'm sure they'd agree. That suit is badass!
    Ooh yeah, that battle royale was a mess. And Vanquish did get into my top 5, just not at #1 :-)

And Slime, yeah that's why I added the "(in theory)" smile - Halo and Bioshock still get way too much credit in the current top 5s in my opinion. Well, at least they're not number one all the time.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator289,518
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 06:06
    based on something I'd actually want to wear in daily life, seeing Adam Jensen and Aiden Pierce rock them trench coats totally makes me want to get myself one lol...tho it's really not usually cold enough where I live to justify getting one haha
  • sm182sm182841,515
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 08:09
    Not many women represented in this poll, it's a right sausage fest at the moment laugh.
  • sonnyliston1sonnyliston11,197,320
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 08:35
    DaveKinetic said:Other: My favourite is the Manchester United kit in each yearly addition of FIFA. smileGet a room.roll
    sonnyliston1
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Lord AzureLord Azure1,438,465
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 10:08
    In regards to MC's suit, I am a big halo fanboy, I won't deny it, the look to me isn't all that impressive, but it's the detail to what's inside it, how it reacts, etc. For example his shield covers his entire suit (obviously) but also is shoes to the degree when he first turns it on he almost slips on his ass and they have to dial it down so he didn't feel like he was ice skating. I voted for Ezio despite liking Altairs more, but I love the look of his suit, for whats going on (behind the scenes) if it were.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,987,326
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 10:11
    Always Saucy said:So much hate on master chief... yeah I voted Master Chief but you know what? Master chief is an Xbox icon... its like hating on Mario.I hate Mario.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 14 at 10:49
    Sashamorning said:Always Saucy said:So much hate on master chief... yeah I voted Master Chief but you know what? Master chief is an Xbox icon... its like hating on Mario.I hate Mario.I love Mario, even if his last few games were only so-so. I don't like Master Chief one bit though.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,103,132
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 11:11
    I don't think it matters who likes what, just whether they are an icon. Mario is Nintendo for me, but then nearly all the icons would come from about 3 games.

PS: I also love Mario...and like Master Chief
    Legohead 1977
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 14 at 11:18, Edited on 24 July 14 at 11:19 by
    Legohead 1977 said:I don't think it matters who likes what, just whether they are an icon. Mario is Nintendo for me, but then nearly all the icons would come from about 3 games.

PS: I also love Mario...and like Master Chief
    I read that as you're in love with Mario, and you like Master Chief as a friend smile

I understand Mario being Nintendo for you but I have not nearly the same attitude towards Halo. Perhaps to the loyal fans but you can get around Halo on Xbox a lot easier than you can get around Mario on Nintendo. If I had to pick one, it would be the Assassin's Creed for me, even though it's not exclusive. I've started with AC shortly after getting my 360 late 2010 when I didn't have that much games yet, and I've kept on playing them up to now, so it's very much entwined with my overall 360 experience. I'll get Unity on my PS4 so the line will somewhat fade in the future I guess. Then I'll probably associate the 360 mostly with the original Mass Effect trilogy.
  • AckterAckter336,568
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 11:20
    No-one's hating on MasterChief, we just think his outfit is unimpressive.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,103,132
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 11:49
    I understand that, I don't mind either way, you can even hate him if you want...as Billy says, he is only my friend! wink

Halo is merely one of the many games I enjoyed on the xbox, not really a 1st person shooter guy, but I prefer it to CoD. I probably associate MC with the 360 because I got 2 titles when I bought my console...Halo 3 and GTA IV, and Halo 3 is exclusive.

From a style point of view I agree there are better outfits, but I just went with the biggest icon for me.
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 24 July 14 at 11:58
    Other:

The REAL Dante from the REAL Devil May Cry
  • MAH BOI 420MAH BOI 420585,417
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 12:09
    Sashamorning said:Always Saucy said:So much hate on master chief... yeah I voted Master Chief but you know what? Master chief is an Xbox icon... its like hating on Mario.I hate Mario.You hate his games, or the character?
    Because if it's his games then I'm afraid to say that you probably haven't played any of them.
    OH NO, THE BIG BOOBIES ARE SCARING ME! MUUUUUUUUUM!!!! -osubluejacket
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 14 at 12:19
    MAH BOI 420 said:Sashamorning said:Always Saucy said:So much hate on master chief... yeah I voted Master Chief but you know what? Master chief is an Xbox icon... its like hating on Mario.I hate Mario.You hate his games, or the character?
    Because if it's his games then I'm afraid to say that you probably haven't played any of them.
    Or only the later games. I loved the earlier games but I can't bring myself to care for New Super Mario Bros stuff and its sequels, and I think the Mario RPGs have taken a serious downward dive after the excellent Legend Of The Seven Stars.

Last game I loved was Galaxy 2. Thanks to registering my 3DSXL at the right time I managed to get Super Mario 3D Land for free and I have to say I enjoyed that one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads