Game Info Submission Archive: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved

• Information
    Posted on 09 August 14 at 20:03, Edited on 26 February 16 at 20:46 by WebChimp UK
    Sixftunder has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Your Shape: Fitness Evolved:

Sixftunder said:
    Your Shape: Fitness EvolvedReady Steady Go!The Ready Steady Go! achievement in Your Shape: Fitness Evolved worth 14 pointsCreate or accept a challenge from a friend on the official website.

The official website for the game, http://yourshapecenter.us.ubi.com/ appears to be offline. I have tried logging into this site multiple times now across a span of almost six months and it still does not load anything once you sign in with your account. I have had multiple friends attempt to help me with this and do the same and they have all run into the same issue after trying to log into the website.

I believe this would qualify as partially discontinued/unobtainable, but I will leave it up to the staff's discretion. I just would like to warn people that may have not already played this game.

Thank you

• MusquitoMusquito824,821
    Posted on 10 August 14 at 18:42
    Thank you for your submission. After logging in, the website indeed does not load, however the "Your Shape" app is still working and you can create challenges through the app. Would you mind trying it out through the app if the achievement will unlock that way?
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Superflee2Superflee21,117,090
    Posted on 17 August 14 at 12:38
    You can't create challenges through the app. I tried installing it but it says to create a challenge through the website.
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 14:43, Edited on 08 September 14 at 14:43 by Mr Granstaff
    The app might be different on other devices, but I can confirm that you're not able to create challenges through the app on a Windows Phone. It actually states on the app itself that you need to access the official website.

I'm currently trying to access the challenge portion of the site through other means.

I'm also going to try loading the app on my old Android phone and a friend's iPhone to see if the app has different options than on my WP.
    Rollus Tidus
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 16:03
    Disregard.

You actually can join challenges, but still unable to create them via the app alone - still need the website for that.

Going to see if this achievement unlocks when I try to boot up the game next.

Here's a screenshot of what I saw:

http://i.imgur.com/sRP4lJp.jpg
    Rollus Tidus
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 16:22
    Additionally, I got a response from Ubisoft Support via FB message. They seemed to be unaware of the problem initially, so maybe this will get the gears grinding, going forward.
    Rollus Tidus
  • Posted on 10 September 14 at 14:12
    After poking around and asking questions, I feel that this achievement does qualify for partially discontinued/unobtainable flagging as well. Reason being, you cannot create or join challenges due to the website being down. With the picture I supplied in the posts above, the app actually states to log into the website to create a new challenge.

The reason that it's not completely discontinued is due to the fact if you already obtained the achievement for the 2012 version, then once you boot up this version, the achievements will automatically unlock (according to a handful of gamers I questioned) and vice versa.

however the "Your Shape" app is still working and you can create challenges through the app.And, as much as I hate to disagree, but this is not true. Going forward, I would kindly suggest to not so quickly to state inaccurate statements because it is misleading. I'm sure that wasn't your intent, but when it comes to achievement flagging, I would imagine that thorough testing should be done before trying to state such things as fact.

Additionally, the app barely works, in my opinion. Joining Global Events are fickle, the leaderboards doesn't list the actual Gamertags but their Gamertag IDs instead and hasn't been updated in over a year. Also, their email contact for technical support is nonexistent. I keep getting pinged back that the email address doesn't exist.
    Rollus Tidus
  • Information
  • StoissStoiss873,330
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 02:24
    Problem is that UBISOFT support is claiming that the site is working just fine, and the problem is the user!

Ive struggled with these retard since august, and the last i heard from them, was in december when the closed my support ticket with the comment " We cannot help you any further because we cannot mirror the issue on our end"

So what the fuck to do now ? Has UBISOFT gone all EA on us ?
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 02:28
    That's odd. They said when your UPlay account is linked with XBL, that's the issue. Whenever the XBL is not synched, the issue with the website is gone.
    Rollus Tidus
  • StoissStoiss873,330
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 02:59
    Well how would one solve that?
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 03:04
    It's really not a solution. You still can't add friends or anything for the achievement. Just shows that's the problem. Excuse the brevity. On the phone.
    Rollus Tidus
  • StoissStoiss873,330
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 03:06
    Well it still goes to show little UBISOFT now cares. A real turn down in my book.

Byt UBISOFT, i will not spend a nickel more on you!
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 14:01
    By the way, despite a case being closed, you should be able to re-open it or update your question via My Question History. I just sent another inquire about it just now. I've been pretty lax about it for the past couple of months.
    Rollus Tidus
  • StoissStoiss873,330
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 16:42
    Ive given up now. Ive scrapped the game, as an unobtainable achievement. They are not going to do anything, because they do not give a damn.
  • Posted on 03 March 15 at 15:55
    I've opened a ticket as well. I don't think anything will come of it but I can only hope.
  • Posted on 03 March 15 at 17:06
    I hope you can get further than me. I've been told twice that there are no plans to bring back the website, even though I'm sure the resources to keep it running is minimal.

It will be there own undoing for not trying to keep a community over there. Maybe once they lose a portion of $$$ from missed opportunities, they'll wake up one day or file for bankruptcy.
    Rollus Tidus
  • PinskiPinski864,202
    Posted on 31 May 15 at 03:24, Edited on 31 May 15 at 03:25 by Pinski
    All 3 of the website achievements seem to be unobtainable now.

Your Shape: Fitness EvolvedTrack your progress onlineThe Track your progress online achievement in Your Shape: Fitness Evolved worth 9 pointsLink your profile on the official website.

Your Shape: Fitness EvolvedBe part of the communityThe Be part of the community achievement in Your Shape: Fitness Evolved worth 16 pointsSubscribe to an event on the official website.

Your Shape: Fitness EvolvedReady Steady Go!The Ready Steady Go! achievement in Your Shape: Fitness Evolved worth 14 pointsCreate or accept a challenge from a friend on the official website.

I imagine this is true for the same achievements in the sequel but I haven't tested it yet.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012

I've tried repeatedly to get the achievements through the game and the website, no luck. They've taken down the Android and Windows versions of the app. I attempted to get the achievements through the iOS app multiple times and still could not get any of the achievements to unlock.

I've filed a ticket with Ubisoft as well but expect no response.

What do we have to do to get these achievements flagged as unobtainable? If they were flagged as such a month or two ago I wouldn't have even started the game.
  • StoissStoiss873,330
    Posted on 31 May 15 at 09:45
    Be a part of the community can still be unlocked
  • PinskiPinski864,202
    Posted on 01 June 15 at 23:39
    I got a response to my ticket to Ubisoft. First they just told me to check my browser and clear the cache (copy / paste response about websites). Then I followed up and they just told me all they could do was forward it to the dev team.

Stoiss said:Be a part of the community can still be unlockedPlease elaborate how because I can't unlock it and I've been trying for a month. I haven't been able to unlock any of these three achievements in a month.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads