Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Battlefield Hardline Screenshots Appear

• punkyliarpunkyliar295,335
  • Posted on 20 August 14 at 22:37
    Sick
  • lidddliddd1,732,299
    Posted on 20 August 14 at 22:38
    Disgusting
  • rob9102169rob910216969,424
    Posted on 20 August 14 at 22:40
    Will look nothing like this at launch!
  • Posted on 20 August 14 at 22:43
    I've missed all news. Do this have deathmatch MP like BF4 or is it just co-op and Hotwire?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 August 14 at 22:52
    All I see are glamorized style screens. The game will not be like this at launch, I can almost guarantee it
  • WyyvernWyyvern804,884
    Posted on 20 August 14 at 23:03, Edited on 20 August 14 at 23:05 by Wyyvern
    AFalcon90 said:All I see are glamorized style screens. The game will not be like this at launch, I can almost guarantee itWhen have pre-release screenshots for a game ever looked like the game at launch?
    [Insert clever and unique signature here]
  • Posted on 20 August 14 at 23:36
    I actually just cancelled my pre-order for this today, going to pass on this until I'm convinced it'll be a worthwhile purchase.
    Heroes never die.
  • Posted on 20 August 14 at 23:47
    Lol, people are gonna buy this broken garbage?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 August 14 at 00:29
    Never really gotten into the battlefield series but this looks like something I'd try.
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 01:25
    Hey DICE, Battlefield 4 is still broken, how about fixing the current game before you start showing us the next one?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 August 14 at 02:13
    S4LUT3t0LUN4CY said:Hey DICE, Battlefield 4 is still broken, how about fixing the current game before you start showing us the next one?Dice isn't making this one brotha "Desmond voice"
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 05:43
    epicminer1610 said:Will look nothing like this at launch!LOL. Seconded....
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 05:46
    This is actually awful, but I'm thinking I might be interested in the game----ONLY because of the potential cops vs robbers with actual GUNS that EA has never managed to put in their Hot Pursuit games yet. cry Which is really really sad considering this is a game in the Battlefield series. Definitely trying to do something different, and although the single player looks ridiculous so far, the cops vs robbers multiplayer sounds terrific. I still remember the good old days playing cops vs robbers with the 'gold' in Midtown Madness 2. That was so much fun, racing through San Francisco, modded maps, sky-high freeways, crazy jumps, modded cars, and good old-fashioned fun! If this feels anything like that, it'll be great! dance
  • FoogaFooga2,512,238
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 07:13
    Screenshot 3: "Did u jus fart"

But really, I want this game to be good. I love Battlefield but 4 was basically a shitty expansion of 3. It looks like a fresh take, and I like Visceral games.

Fingers crossed it doesn't suck.
    Shall we?
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 07:53
    I'll second, third, fourth and fifth that their last game is still a broken piece of shit. Battlefield 3 was the best concept slightly broken, i still haven't download all the DLC for that and i brought the premium. Battlefield 4 should have increased dramatically but was and still is a complete failure.
    i understand that its different devs but, wont be buying this. Nothing has been better than BC2 esp with the Vietnam DLC

As for the rescue mode, I hope valve make a decent pc style Counter-Strike next the last one was good but 5v5 you can trille that!

or L4D3, just saying....
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 08:27
    Was more excited about this when it was due to be released this year. Then the delay sort of showed it must be bugged like BF4 and they are running about like headless chickens. This PR bull is just to get pre orders going.
  • Posted on 21 August 14 at 09:14
    Just stay with that f@cking Call of repeating duty than if u dont like battlefield games !!!
  • KexolKexol470,273
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 09:51
    ANGRY DAAN said:Just stay with that f@cking Call of repeating duty than if u dont like battlefield games !!!Nobody said anything about call of duty being better than battlefield. However, I'm just gonna stop right here because people fight over supremacy between these franchises constantly on the internet. Personally, I find it to be pointless.
  • DeathBomMB007DeathBomMB0071,496,677
    Posted on 21 August 14 at 11:30
    Need for Speed the Run at the start lol!
    Be The Best!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads