Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed Compilation Pack Announced

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove472,668
  • DevelledDevelled198,145
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:11
    What I'm hoping for (but not expecting) is a slightly discounted bundle of Rogue on the 360 and Unity on the One. Prolly the only way I'll be getting both
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:11
    Includes DLC too? Still haven't played either Liberation or Freedom Cry.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,426,058
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:11
    I have the heritage collection which has all up to and including 3 in it. Guess i might get this one but i don't need 3 twice, depends on the price.
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:12
    Cool, I got all 3 but it's good for those that dont
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • ShaneanigensShaneanigens568,752
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:32
    will this include liberations on disc? or as a download
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:38
    Awesome smile as I need both Assassin 3 & Black Flag.

clap also lucky that it comes around the same time that I was going to start Assassin 3.
    Death is the outcome of failure
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,720,418
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:41
    So either I can rent the disk to do liberation, or buy a DLC code cheap as shit from someone who had the game but bought this for Ass Creed 3 and Black Fag.

Win win.
  • KKMPKKMP197,373
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:41
    I hope they have included all DLC's or just Season Passes. Then it makes sense and I will buy it as I haven't played any Assassin's Creed from Revelations. If not, then depending on the price of course, I will get them in this bundle or separately. We will see... wink
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:45
    "Will you be picking this up, or do you already have the games?"

I already have them. So i won't be picking this up.
  • pezza888pezza888179,763
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 21:49
    Would make more sense for them to release this on next gen.
  • FocalPSYCHFocalPSYCH113,801
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 22:01
    Awww nice, I have up to Revelations so this is the perfect pack to continue the collection!
  • AnxsighetyAnxsighety2,119,867
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 22:02
    pezza888 said:Would make more sense for them to release this on next gen.No. There is already enough remakes and remasters.
    Nothing is true - everything is permitted.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 September 14 at 22:17
    Man they are really going all out with AC. Not a few days go by that you don't hear of something new.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • BrasshandeBrasshande1,753,837
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 22:29
    Got the lot, but if you haven't and have any interest in the AC series, you really should get this. As you probably already know in advance, ACIV takes the other installments included to the cleaners, but that's not to say AC3 and Liberation are bad because they certainly aren't
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,894
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 22:39
    I think Ubisoft realized this is the only way they could sell copies of AC3.
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 22:50
    If this includes DLC then I'm in. I have played through Brotherhood and recently started Revelations.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 September 14 at 23:23
    Armstrong x360a said:If this includes DLC then I'm in. I have played through Brotherhood and recently started Revelations.Yeah, I just started it myself. Better than I expected.

Already have Black Flag, but I'll pick this up if the price is right.
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 23:38, Edited on 08 September 14 at 23:42 by Lliryn Dres
    xSRYANx said:pezza888 said:Would make more sense for them to release this on next gen.No. There is already enough remakes and remasters.I for one am enjoying the new-gen remasters I am still hoping for a ME 1-3 remaster and a DA:O remaster also wouldn't complain about a remaster of SWKOtOR and SWTOtOR II and Jade Empire. Wow just realized that all the remasters I want are from Bioware laugh

xPut Name Herex said:I think Ubisoft realized this is the only way they could sell copies of AC3.I like AC3 besides Connors voice acting not being that great I enjoyed the character no matter what happened he kept believing in a better future where everyone was free and equal and no matter what anyone said or did to him he kept fighting for this only to realize that after all the years of fighting the Templars for these ideals that even with them all gone the bitter truth that nothing has really changed begins to sink in.

Also for those hoping that this collection will include all the DLC I wouldn't count on it none of their packs every include the DLC at least not those with achievements. Look at the Ezio Trilogy you get the AC II DLC that have no achievements tied to them but you don't get any of the Revelations or Brotherhood DLC.
  • Posted on 08 September 14 at 23:49
    Shanevolution said:will this include liberations on disc? or as a downloadThis is my question. Whenever possible I like to have a game on a disc. Also, the promise of all the dlc is very tempting. I never got any of the dlc for 3 or 4. Plus, I only have AC 4 on the XB1 so it would be fresh gamerscore for me. If the price is right, I just might get this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads