Game Discussion: Destiny

Destiny clan Disciples of the Galaxy

• Posted on 10 September 14 at 13:27, Edited on 30 September 14 at 05:26 by Reborn Insanity
    I've started a clan on Destiny for the Xbox One and I'm recruiting members. The clan's name is Disciples of the Galaxy if you're interested in joining or just need someone to play with then add me or comment below. Must have a mic, must speak English.

We are a friendly clan, we work together as a team, and we help everyone who is in need. Defending new players, exploring new places, and kicking a lot of ass, all while looking like a bad ass unified team.

We have ranks, events, and active chats/players 24/7. We aim to learn everything about the game so we can be the best, but also teach those who have just embarked on their Destiny. (Xbox only.)

Lore:

Long before the Darkness crippled all galactic civilization there was a group known as the Disciples. This group was devoted to knowledge, history, and the secrets of all known life scattered across the galaxy. As they kept their heads buried into ancient tomes, artifacts, and relics the war slowly ravaged all life on the outer colonies. The Disciples watched as their own races were slowly being hunted to the brink of extinction with the threat was slowly crawling towards their home world. Finally, they decided to use their advanced knowledge towards something they swore to never take apart of... warfare.

The Disciples began to train themselves in every style of war they had read about or seen in their lifetime, along with creating their own new methods of killing. Slowly they became one of the strongest and most intelligent forces in the galaxy. Because of their knowledge the Disciples could adapt to any situation on the battlefield, asses any plan within seconds to take down an enemy threat, and neutralize an entire army without taking heavy losses. The Vanguards at the Tower back on Earth immediately recognized the Disciples as a strong ally and quickly made a truce supplying weapons, ships, and resources to the Disciples to carry on their duties of protecting any and all races from any threat galaxy wide.

Many battle scarred veterans of the Disciples have stayed behind from the front lines of war to recruit, train, and mentor new members who can hopefully prove their worth and become a true Disciple. Have you got what it takes? Join us, and defend those who cannot defend themselves.
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • keanosmagickeanosmagic354,166
    Posted on 10 September 14 at 17:32
    Joined the clan there......game is much more fun with a group so hopefully we get some sessions
  • Posted on 10 September 14 at 17:51
    keanosmagic said:Joined the clan there......game is much more fun with a group so hopefully we get some sessionsTotally agree, love working as a team in this game.
  • Posted on 10 September 14 at 18:03, Edited on 10 September 14 at 18:07 by Reborn Insanity
    Awesome! Welcome aboard. Add me on Live so we can get some missions or strikes going.

Also, remember once you join you need to set the clan to your active clan for it to actually make you a member and show it in-game.

I should also add that I only have Destiny for the Xbox One
  • K3rd B3rglarK3rd B3rglar506,423
    Posted on 11 September 14 at 01:47
    Hi, I just picked up the game and have only done the first two missions and am looking for people to play with and clan up! Haven't experienced co-op yet in this game and really want to
    Posted on 11 September 14 at 01:55
    smile*Just joined the clan and will be adding all the members once I get home! Feel free to help me out on this first few missions
  • Posted on 11 September 14 at 01:58
    Welcome! Do you have 360 or Xbox One?
    Posted on 11 September 14 at 02:20
    I PM'd you but I have an XBox One!
  • Posted on 12 September 14 at 10:04
    Bump, accepting members! There is always room. Also clan ranks incoming, as well as events. Events are starting TODAY actually! It's all covered in the clan forums. http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/212048
  • Posted on 13 September 14 at 01:13, Edited on 13 September 14 at 02:54 by True XenoBlade
    We have currently 19 clan members! The more the merrier, so come on guys join in!!
  • sonictailssonictails3,058,894
    Posted on 13 September 14 at 15:19
    Just joined, look forward to raids and strikes. I am on quite a lot so message me whenever.
    sonictails
  • Posted on 13 September 14 at 15:48, Edited on 13 September 14 at 15:49 by drownedLTspeirs
    Just joined up, hoping this means I'll actually have a way to play those Raids now! I'll be on later today and all day tomorrow
    BTW I'm a level 22 Titan Defender on Xbox One
    LTspeirs
  • DraluntDralunt398,292
    Posted on 13 September 14 at 17:35
    Joined 24 warlock, going to be on all night, Looking to do a lot of strikes to gear up for that raid coming up.
  • Posted on 13 September 14 at 19:31, Edited on 13 September 14 at 19:31 by Reborn Insanity
    Welcome! Glad to have you all. Make sure to read the clan forums from time to time on Bungie!

I'll be making a TA leaderboard soon so we can sort of have a roster here as well.
  • keanosmagickeanosmagic354,166
    Posted on 14 September 14 at 13:50, Edited on 14 September 14 at 21:52 by keanosmagic
    Have been away so am a little behind rank wise (18)......playing xbox one.....still on the moon but im down to play anything so hit me up if im on and anyone is looking for fireteam members
  • HiradCHiradC350,987
    Posted on 14 September 14 at 17:16
    I'm level 22 on xb1 will join up
    take me seriously at your own risk
  • C480o0s3C480o0s3547,953
    Posted on 14 September 14 at 17:25
    I'm interested in joining part time, that okay with you? I'm a level 22 Exo Titan looking to play with others and help them out when needed, but likes to have solo time as well.
  • Posted on 14 September 14 at 20:09, Edited on 14 September 14 at 20:10 by Reborn Insanity
    Welcome to all the new recruits! This isn't a job Caboose laugh It's a casual clan for playing together, or going your own way with an awesome clan name on your tag. We are just one big group of team mates. So no part time or full time needed. Just enjoy yourself, and play with other members when you need help or want to casually get stuff done.

We're currently 40 strong and growing! Always room for more Disciples.
  • MeanorMeanor320,085
    Posted on 14 September 14 at 22:03
    Hey! Busy with work, and am currently only a lvl 10 hunter, but I'm working my way up slowly and eventually want to crush some raids with you all! Thanks for getting this together!!
  • BlazingXeroBlazingXero842,389
    Posted on 14 September 14 at 23:15
    Just joined. Level 20 Hunter. Will add everyone once I get home. Looking forward to doing strikes and raids with you guys smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads