Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox One Version of WWE 2K15 Delayed

• Mike United 007Mike United 0071,035,801
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 14:53
    'WHAT!'
    GT: Mike United 007
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 14:55
    Well that's disappointing...

Also shouldn't the current gen be Xbox One and last gen be 360? I'm not trying to nitpick just genuinely curious if we are still considering the 360 current gen.
    I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
  • Big EllBig Ell1,915,529
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:00
    angry
  • IsThisDustinIsThisDustin163,390
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:04
    Tell me they didn't just do that!
  • Big EllBig Ell1,915,529
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,205,922
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:37
    CHERRY CHEERIOS said:Well that's disappointing...

Also shouldn't the current gen be Xbox One and last gen be 360? I'm not trying to nitpick just genuinely curious if we are still considering the 360 current gen.
    Psh, I'm happy to nitpick. Most people have switched to calling Xbox One the "current" or "new" gen. I have heard very few people outside of this site call the Xbox 360 anything but "last-gen".

Anyway, I wonder if Vince McMahon keeps track of this stuff? I'd be mad if they put this game up against something like GTA V.
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:46
    November is exploding with games releases... those poor, poor wallets.
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:48, Edited on 16 September 14 at 15:48 by PlanesWalker 97
    Man I'm super pissed, been pumped for this game and wanted to have some alone time with it before Halo MC and AC Unity were out, now this changes everything
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,903,899
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:56
    Well, you know, Gorilla, this really doesn't make a damned bit of difference!
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:57
    I'm sure this is because of Keeper Tim Wiese laugh
  • IronFistofSnuffIronFistofSnuff1,019,348
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 15:58
    Well this is really irritating! I was really looking forward to this game and it had a perfect release date. Now it is after Halo MCC which means for october I wont have much to do, as I can tell I'll be tired of Destiny by the end of September.
  • marklynxmarklynx2,732,228
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 16:02
    Big Ell said:This doesn't explain why the 360 version wasn't delayed...but...

http://wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/cm-punks-lawsuit-wwe-wwe-...
    Well, if the 360 version does include CM Punk and he can't be removed in time, he will become even richer than he already is. I am assuming that 2K has just enough time to remove him from the 360 version and not the X1 version. To me this makes sense as the delay is for about 3 weeks and it's about 3-4 weeks till it's to be released or at least supposed to.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 14 at 16:09
    BREAKING NEWS!!! THIS JUST IN.....

EVERY XBOX ONE GAME WILL BE DELAYED.
    thank you, carry on.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 16:35
    never played any of the wwe games ( mainly because i was a real wrestler like greco roman style, and usually wrestlers dont like the wwe) but are these games fun to play if you are not a fan of wwe?
  • Loch DounLoch Doun357,295
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 17:07
    "Let me tell ya about delays, Mean Gene!"
    laugh
  • IsThisDustinIsThisDustin163,390
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 18:08
    That game had a family dammit!
  • marklynxmarklynx2,732,228
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 18:15
    PolisRanger2033 said:never played any of the wwe games ( mainly because i was a real wrestler like greco roman style, and usually wrestlers dont like the wwe) but are these games fun to play if you are not a fan of wwe?If you aren't a fan of WWE, you would not like these games.
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 18:26
    GOOD. All the reports coming in from gamescom and such say that the new gen versions are glitchy as all hell. I'm very glad that they are delaying it, I don't want an unfinished game, thanks.

For those wondering about why the last gen version isn't delayed, it's because none of the new stuff is in it. The new graphics, chain grapples, career mode, etc. are all new gen exclusive. The 360 version is just 2K14 with an updated roster.

ALSO, THEY ARE NOT REMOVING PUNK FROM THE GAME. Seriously, it baffles me that you guys think that they can do that. He's a main part of the game, he's basically 1/2 of rivalry mode with Cena. If they wanted to take Punk out, it would literally take months, because they would have to redo that entire story, including cutscenes, commentary, etc. with new wrestlers for a different feud. I personally think Punk is a whiny little b***** but he is not getting removed form this game.

He's even in a bunch of the achievement pictures, including one called "Second City Saint"
    The achievements were leaked here, although keep in mind they are for the 360 version, proving he was not removed. http://www.exophase.com/game/wwe-2k15-xbox-360/achievements/
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 18:30
    The aforementioned achievements also confirm the inclusion of Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville, which I am quite pleased with.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads