Game Discussion: Dungeon Siege III

Dungeon siege 3

• NimaconNimacon303,703
    Posted on 17 September 14 at 05:03
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone here had dungeon siege 3 and would be willing to help with some of the co-op achievements as the game is fairly old and no one on my friendlist has it.
  • SwampyPeetSwampyPeet392,766
    Posted on 10 October 14 at 22:41, Edited on 11 October 14 at 00:00 by SwampyPeet
    I only just recently picked up this title again. I never got to 100% it first time around and i am clearing up some old games as part of my mission to 100k gs. I would be happy to give you a hand if you are still in need. Some good people have helped me out on this game and others before and what goes around, comes around. Just send me a friend request with a message and we can sort out a time to get to work. FYI, I am in Belgium, so it may take a bit of organising due to time differences. This offer is available for anyone else who is need.
  • Posted on 04 November 14 at 01:28
    I Have saves at most of the achievements that i can help others with but am hoping to find someone with a save for highest difficulty achievement and hopefully one with katarina available
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads