Game Discussion: Bulletstorm

Echo scores not updating

• wunballwunball154,007
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 13:13
    Hey folks, I know this is an old game but I went back to play to get my % up and I noticed that my overall score and star count on Echos mode is not updating. I know the servers are still up as I played some anarchy mode last night, but where I should have gotten achievements for 3 starring the first 14 echoes and getting 150k total points, they didnt update. It still shows I have an overall score of 109k and 33 stars when i actually have about 45 stars and 170k total points. Anyone have this issue or know a resolution? thanks.
  • Posted on 14 February 15 at 14:27
    I had a completely different result. I hadn't played the game since last year some time and still have my saved game, etc. When I go to the Echoes it shows my overall previous score (125330) and the number of stars I had reached (42) but all of the levels are now locked and my status for each individual echo has been wiped. My actual multiplayer level is still intact though.
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 01:28
    Hey just wondering if you somehow fixed it? Mine weren't updating but still got the achievement for 150k but not for the 3 stars on the first 14 echoes, restarted the game then it updated the score and stars but locked all the echoes again. Going through them all again to see if when they all unlock it too unlocks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads