Game Discussion: Destiny

Looking for one for Thorn exotic hand cannon bounty

• Lt WarfarinLt Warfarin631,383
    Posted on 20 September 14 at 13:20
    I need one more for a level 26 "epic" quest to finish the exotic weapon bounty "Thorn". A friend and myself are both level 27, and need one more level 26+ to complete this (27+ preferable).

Requests:

-- Bring some ammo refills for special and heavy ammo.
    -- Use your mic (english).

Here is a walkthrough - the step we are working on starts at around 3:10 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_giRtFw0cmU#t=233

If you volunteer, you probably need the quest as well. But if you don't, it is a good way to experience the challenge of this game, and to meet 2 very addicted players in the process, which is always good for the weekly (and eventually raids!).

Thanks for looking,

Lt Warfarin
  • Posted on 20 September 14 at 18:23, Edited on 20 September 14 at 19:11 by IGutlessIWonder
    I got this bounty last night. I put aside this bounty after I killed 304/500 hive and went to bed. I'm a level 25 warlock, ranked up Void Walker all the way and have just one more ability to unlock before I have all Sunsinger abilities.

I'm looking for ascendant shards to rank up my torso armor that will get me closer to 26, but those shards are few and far between and can't seem to find to many more lest I do a heroic strike mission by myself (managed to kill Phogoth earlier in the week on solo) which is tedious by yourself; and even then, I only get just the one ascendant shard.

I actually reached max glimmer I could hold (25,000) without realizing there was a cap, so I bought a bunch of ammo refills, and still have plenty of glimmer left to buy more. I'll be online in a few minutes and more/less all day and night. Send me a message if you would like. smile

Edit: forgot to mention I also play on the Xbox one
    The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
  • NymerianNymerian246,530
    Posted on 20 September 14 at 18:28
    Hey, Lt Warfarin, I don't know if you found anyone for the Thorn quest yet, but I need it as well. I am currently a lvl 28 Titan with both subclasses maxed out with a complete set of legendary/exotic gear. If you still need it (or feel like doing it again for shits and giggles) just message me. I didn't see what console you play on, but I play on Xbox One.
  • NymerianNymerian246,530
    Posted on 20 September 14 at 18:30
    I would also like to add that I am looking for two more people for my raid group so as to start marching on in the Vault of Glass.
  • Posted on 20 September 14 at 20:24
    I need this bounty and the Invective shotgun final bounty. Anyone else? I'll be on later today. GT: RavioliBiceps
    Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
  • Posted on 20 September 14 at 21:39
    Wow, I'm never gonna get that void damage from the crucible. I'm not that great at the crucible and the most I've gotten so far is 21, after a few more games it shot down to 8, and I have to get it to 500? Never gonna finish that cry
    The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,545
    Posted on 20 September 14 at 22:02
    IGutlessIWonder said:Wow, I'm never gonna get that void damage from the crucible. I'm not that great at the crucible and the most I've gotten so far is 21, after a few more games it shot down to 8, and I have to get it to 500? Never gonna finish that cryYou get 5 points per kill with a void weapon and 2 per death, so try and find a void shotgun/fusion rifle since they are basically a 1 hit kill. I was averaging 100 points per game once I got used to the fusion rifle
  • Posted on 21 September 14 at 06:44
    Thanks, I actually had someone mention it to me while helping them with this mission believe it or not. 323/500, I'm getting there.
  • D0MiNi178D0MiNi178115,350
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 07:15
    I'm doing the Vault of Glass Raid and we are the end with the boss ! So if you wanna come join. Send a MSG

GT: D0MiNi178
    GT: EliudinE
    GT: xCrozzFatex
  • planting42planting422,094,242
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 10:58
    IGutlessIWonder said:Wow, I'm never gonna get that void damage from the crucible. I'm not that great at the crucible and the most I've gotten so far is 21, after a few more games it shot down to 8, and I have to get it to 500? Never gonna finish that cryPretty much what I thought what I saw it. Thankfully Control is a great gametype to get kills in if you work the points. I'm not a fan of the shotty but a void Fusion Rifle and Rocket Launcher will help you big time.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2014.htm
  • Posted on 21 September 14 at 18:25
    planting42 said:IGutlessIWonder said:Wow, I'm never gonna get that void damage from the crucible. I'm not that great at the crucible and the most I've gotten so far is 21, after a few more games it shot down to 8, and I have to get it to 500? Never gonna finish that cryPretty much what I thought what I saw it. Thankfully Control is a great gametype to get kills in if you work the points. I'm not a fan of the shotty but a void Fusion Rifle and Rocket Launcher will help you big time.Yea, I only had void damage with my rocket launcher at the time but I found a legendary fusion rifle (void damage) while doing the lvl 8 sepiks prime strike of all missions. Plus being a warlock definitely helps.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 September 14 at 12:51, Edited on 07 October 14 at 00:48 by
    If anyone is still wanting to do the final part of the bounty (killing Xyor) send me a message. I helped a friend do it before I had that bounty myself so I've been through it before, I just need some high level players to do it with. I'm a level 28 Titan.

EDIT: I have completed the bounty and I don't plan to do it again as the Thorn isn't really worth the trouble of getting again since I would just break it down for the Ascendant Energy. I've been getting a lot of requests to help with killing and Xyor but it's a pain in the ass and you don't get any rewards unless you have that bounty. So unfortunately I won't be helping with this anymore but I can help with other things like daily and weekly heroic missions/strikes if I'm not busy.
  • Posted on 23 September 14 at 18:08
    MotoX Champ88 said:If anyone is still wanting to do the final part of the bounty (killing Xyor) send me a message. I helped a friend do it before I had that bounty myself so I've been through it before, I just need some high level players to do it with. I'm a level 28 Titan.I'll be on tonight around 11 central time and be down to play it then. Send me a message if you're up for it.
  • ConStrukDConStrukD24,084
    Posted on 24 September 14 at 18:53
    To MotoX Champ88 and IGutlessIWonder,
    I am currently on the last part of the exotic weapon bounty for thorn and I could use some help on it. I can be on as early 4 Central time or as late as 11 Central time send me a message (SinedAgain) If you could help with this I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • Posted on 24 September 14 at 22:14
    Looking to do this soon, message me if you would like to give a try in killing the boss, I just need one more person.
  • Posted on 26 September 14 at 02:07
    I'm looking for ppl willing to try the do the thorn last part. I'm a lvl 26 hunter tam, need 2 other wno might help me.... Lvl 26 and up message me on the xb1 and we can plan a time to try it.
    Trying to do it anytime before the weekend ends. Please let me know.
  • Posted on 26 September 14 at 17:24
    i need to do the last part defeat xyor the unwed. level 27 hunter on xbox one. add me and invite. gt: Mrsheldonblack
  • ThirdEcheIonThirdEcheIon1,024,570 1,024,570 GamerScore
    Posted on 29 September 14 at 22:51
    I'm looking for anybody who wants to help with Xyor. Feel free to send me a message. 26 Warlock.
  • Posted on 05 October 14 at 14:15
    I am actually looking to do this is as well, been stuck with killing xyor for a while now and wanting to get it done. One most weekends and weekdays can be on anytime after 4pm central to about 11pm. Send me a message if interested getting this done.
  • HiradCHiradC350,987
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 18:20
    I'm the same level 26 atm need to get xyor, do you know if it counts for whole party no matter who gets him?
    take me seriously at your own risk
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads