Game Discussion: World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)

World of Tanks Boostable Achievements!!

• kingrich06kingrich062,272,383
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 18:52
    Boost able achievements: Read the individual tips from the achievement hint and comments to get specifics of each one.

Back in February, several TA players were getting the Death from Above & Bombardier cheevo through boosting with two platoons of three players. The party logging in to the same server at the same time to carry out the cheevo requirements.

I believe with the 4+ player platoons, this boosting method will be easier to match with party mates and not have to worry about randoms. Thanks to ChaosAlert with the insight on reminding me of the boost method and to wargaming for making 4-7 player platoons!!

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 44 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

*read comments and hints from achievement link.

Follow the tips from the achievement hints description.
    World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)WarThe War achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 127 pointsDestroy 500 tanks. MP only.

Take turns killing each other.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)VictoryThe Victory achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 11 pointsSurvive, and win a battle. MP only.

Take turns winning.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)MVPThe MVP achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 17 pointsHave the highest XP of your team and survive. MP only.

Can be done with the killing cheevo, the one doing the killing will end up as the MVP.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)BombardierThe Bombardier achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 80 pointsDestroy 2 or more tanks with one round. MP only.

*read comments and hints from achievement link.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)KamikazeThe Kamikaze achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 28 pointsDestroy a higher tier tank by ramming. MP only.

Prey tanks must be one Tier higher than yourself, so set up the platoons accordingly. Have prey platoon be one tier higher than the Hunters.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Steel WallThe Steel Wall achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 24 pointsBlock more damage than any player after surviving at least 11 hits for 1,000 potential HP. MP Only.

You will need tanks with decent hit points. Have prey platoon be in higher tier Heavy or Tank Destroyers. Hunters pick low penetrating lower tier tanks.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)PascucciThe Pascucci achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 35 pointsDestroy 3 enemy artillery during a match while driving a Tank or TD only. MP only.

One platoon has 3x arty with one fast tank. This can be done twice in one boost match. Each tank destroys the enemy platoons arty.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Don't scratch the paintThe Don't scratch the paint achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 77 pointsFinish a match with 100% health with a potential damage taken of 1000 or more. MP only.

You will need tanks with decent hit points. Have prey platoon be in higher tier Heavy or Tank Destroyers. Hunters pick low penetrating lower tier tanks.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Tanking This Show On The RoadThe Tanking This Show On The Road achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 58 pointsDestroy 3 or more enemies in a match while moving. MP only.

Can be done in any tank, just make sure you are moving when you make final killing blow.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Got Lucky!The Got Lucky! achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 20 pointsDestroy an enemy while your tank is immobile. MP only.

Shot enemy until almost dead. then have enemy track you then you finish them off.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)SniperThe Sniper achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 25 pointsHit at least 85% in 10 or more shots fired and a potential damage of at least 1,000 HP. MP only.

Shoot at enemy tanks at a 60 degree angle or more, in order not to kill them. Fire off a dozen or more shots, making sure you hit the hull. Once you hit 85% of your shots, finish off enemy. Make sure Prey tanks have at least 1000 HP so you do not need to destroy or hit multiple tanks.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)This is World of TanksThe This is World of Tanks achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 9 pointsBe the last tank to be destroyed on your team. MP only.

When being Prey, you should get this when you are the last tank being killed.

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Tis' But a ScratchThe Tis' But a Scratch achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 27 pointsWin and survive a match with 3 or more damaged components. MP only.

Have the Hunter platoons use High Explosive rounds and shot your tank at 60 degree angle or higher. The exlosion should damage components. Use higher tier tanks to ensure survivability of hits

World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Stand By MeThe Stand By Me achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 26 pointsSurvive and win a battle along with one or more platoon mates. MP only.

The Hunter platoon should get this after first boost match.

Set up a boosting session of minimum 8 players.
    Pick tanks depending on the achievement needed. ie Arty class for the passcucci and bombardier. I would suggest lower Tier tanks for the others due to the minimal repair and ammo cost. The lower Tier tanks are also easier to kill, making the rinse and repeat easier.

How to connect to the same match:
    -Make sure anyone in your boosting session is on the same server.
    -To switch servers, goto your OPTIONS and there will be a TAB with the DEFAULT SERVER button, just choose a server where there are hardly any players on a Tier 1 Tank.
    -Play on a server which has very low amount of people on.
    -If you are in Eastern NA, play on the Europe one at night since it will be between midnight and 6 AM.
    -If you are Western NA, try playing in Eastern server or Europe taking account of that server's time.
    -http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/
    -Once all boosters are ready to join, everyone should have the tank they are using on the screen ready to press A to start.
    Have a designated countdown guy. ALL will press A when he either he says go. 1..2..3..go!!

Once the match is set, do what is needed for each individual achievement and take turns getting specific cheevos!!
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 19:12
    One negative aspect with the 4+ Platoon matchmaking!! The matchmaking is slower than usual 3 platoon match making and will often revert back to the garage after 5min of the servers trying to match you.
    it maybe fast with 2x teams of 4 boosters but be prepared for long wait times.
  • ChaosAlertChaosAlert1,549,699
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 19:27, Edited on 21 September 14 at 19:28 by ChaosAlert
    I should point out that while it is possible to get 4v4 or even 5v5 matches, you may still end up getting thrown into random battles (15v15) at times if there are a lot of people in the queue. If there are around 60 players, for example, you'll defiantly get paired up to work on whatever you need.

This is the closest we'll get to private match boosting for a long time. Additionally, there's one more which is boostable but also requires more players...
    World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360)Top GunThe Top Gun achievement in World of Tanks: Valor (Xbox 360) worth 53 pointsDestroy more enemy vehicles than any player in your team during the battle (at least 6). MP only.

Same rules apply. 6v6 platoon in tanks of your own choosing.
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 19:33
    I noticed 5/6/7 players platoons will be placed in tier 15vs15 matches so it will be harder to eliminate randoms out of the boosting equation lol
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 19:43
    Platoon games are prioritized for groups of 5+ but it doesn't guarantee you'll be free from getting thrown into random games. When I was playing in a group of five, 85% of the time was in 5v5 platoon games. I feel 6/7 players would be no different. It's all just based on the player queue more than anything which changes the outcome.
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 19:56, Edited on 21 September 14 at 19:56 by kingrich06
    i have most of the cheevos except the newer ones, if anyone needs filler players, just send me a quick message on which server the matches ill be played on and a platoon invite, i am usually in a match so gimme a couple of minutes to get out of the match. I do not mind helping with the hard to get cheevos.
  • Shin GatsuraiShin Gatsurai1,195,501
    Posted on 27 September 14 at 17:55
    Nice
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerblog.aspx?gamerblogid=7054
    Posted on 27 September 14 at 17:58
    i will explain how to do the Bombardier one in tomorrow's boost session. Lmao far easier than any other method out there with this boost session.. =P don't worry i won't skip out on the help session =[)
    Posted on 28 September 14 at 20:09
    Was in a fun boosting session earlier today helping with those needing some of the newer cheevos from 1.5 Patch and it was too easy.
    This session included some of the most organized players who actually came prepared to boost and did not leave until everyone popped the cheevos!!

I will set up a boost session strictly for the Bombardier medal for those who have not yet popped it.

PS Bring the apple pie & ice cream, along with your sister and I will help boost!!! =P
    Posted on 28 September 14 at 20:44
    I'll be there to help out, hopefully it'll go smoothly like our session did.

I'll be okay with just the pie and ice cream. Mmm.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads