Game Info Submission Archive: Alien: Isolation

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Alien: Isolation (Xbox One) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Alien: Isolation

• Information
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee428,699
    Posted on 20 October 14 at 01:50
    Thank you for the submission X InFlames80 X, the flags have been updated.

compute
    http://i.imgur.com/Ldms9zf.gif
  • Information
  • LEGENDXKILLALEGENDXKILLA1,874,653
    Posted on 21 February 15 at 12:56
    After playing the game through once more I can 100% confirm that this isn't missable.

To correct myself on the above submission, there are 6 hacks on mission 14 alone. In my opinion there is no way that this achievement can be missed through normal play.
    Many girls have nicknamed me "The Tripod"
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee428,699
    Posted on 23 June 15 at 01:20
    Thank you for the submission, LEGENDXKILLA II!

The flag has been applied.

compute
    c[_]
  • Information
    Posted on 08 July 15 at 18:43
    This post was archived by Senior Chupon
  • Information
    Posted on 08 August 15 at 13:20
    derechtegraf1 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Alien: Isolation:

derechtegraf1 said:
    Alien: IsolationA Record of DisasterThe A Record of Disaster achievement in Alien: Isolation worth 10 pointsCollect an archive log

This achievement should have a 'story related' flag next to it. When progressing through the game you have to access various archive logs, e.g. to gather key codes to open locked doors in order to progress.

Alien: IsolationSeegson Security BypassThe Seegson Security Bypass achievement in Alien: Isolation worth 21 pointsPerform 10 successful hacks

This achievement should have a 'story related' flag next to it. When progressing through the game you have to perform way more than 10 hacks to continue with the story; especially when opening doors with the security access tuner.
    There should also be a 'cumulative' flag, similar to the Seegson Systems Expert achievement.

Alien: IsolationFault DetectedThe Fault Detected achievement in Alien: Isolation worth 32 pointsKill an Android

This achievement should have a story related flag next to it. At some point in Mission 12 you require a key card to proceed; this card can only be obtained from an Android which has to be killed first.

• Information
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 13:41
    https://www.trueachievements.com/Segendary+Ty.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Alien: Isolation:

Segendary Ty said:
    Alien: IsolationMy Turn NowThe My Turn Now achievement in Alien: Isolation worth 116 pointsKill an android using only the maintenance jack

I would like to add Branch as a flag here because you can Use the Bolt Gun to make headshots on Androids in Chapter 14 and it will unlock that way as well. (Look at the timeframe of my achievements, I never applied the running away trick)

• itz waz meitz waz me296,278
    Posted on 20 May 16 at 14:50
    Thanks for your Submission Segendary Ty!

We have applied the Buggy+ flag instead of the branch flag to the achievement, because it is likely it was not intended to be possible to unlock by using the bolt gun, hence why we recognize it as a buggy achievement.

toast
    Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
  • Information
    Posted on 20 May 16 at 14:52
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • Information
  • NajayNajay143,467
    Posted on 09 December 22 at 10:48
    Thanks. This has been marked.
    Genre manager for TA.
  • Information
    Posted on 10 December 22 at 14:29
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
    Posted on 12 April 23 at 23:30
    HerrKätzchen has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Alien: Isolation Achievements:

HerrKätzchen said:
    Alien: IsolationHazard ContainmentThe Hazard Containment achievement in Alien: Isolation worth 23 pointsComplete the eleventh mission

This may not unlock. And thanks to the amazing save-system an entire replay is necessary to get another attempt at unlocking it.

Source: just unlocked Mission 12-cheevo after wondering why I haven't seen a story-cheevo in a long while.

• MichalKVMichalKV1,049,699
    Posted on 17 April 23 at 11:27
    Thanks HerrK%C3%A4tzchen. As you are the first one to report this, we won't be flagging this as Buggy- at this point. We will continue to investigate and when we can confirm the issue, we will add the flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 17 April 23 at 17:21
    This post was archived by LoneBro4k
  • Information
    Posted on 08 May 23 at 10:36
    HerrKätzchen has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Alien: Isolation Achievements:

HerrKätzchen said:
    Alien: IsolationArchivistThe Archivist achievement in Alien: Isolation worth 235 pointsCollect 10 Nostromo logs in the main campaign

Bugged.

Just like the "build everything once"-cheevo, I had to redo the final requirement for the cheevo to pop.

Not like it matters, since no one at TA can be bothered to actually add these flags when it only affects a handful of people (in this case comments on the guide here with the same issue)

:)

• SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,518,454
    Posted on 21 May 23 at 10:02
    Thank you for the submission. Please don't be rude we are a volunteer team and it is not helpful.
    Flagging Manager. Ask me about flags!
  • Information
    Posted on 22 May 23 at 06:45
    This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads