Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A Look At Leaderboards In Halo: TMCC

• DamnSillyDamnSilly1,369,659
  • EurydaceEurydace653,124
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 20:36
    Also in this video: confirmation that Halo 4 actually looks better than Destiny. Sad day for Bungie.
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams1,032,020
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 20:38
    Man, that's really awesome they give you the option to hop right to where you can earn a desired achievement. I think that will be awesome instead of replaying whole levels at a time.
    LitePink = Thread Nazi
  • Posted on 16 October 14 at 20:59
    This and GTA V for X1 could keep me busy for years I would say. Insane how they come out 1 week from each other.
  • LordDante360LordDante360545,459
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 21:04
    Eurydace said:Also in this video: confirmation that Halo 4 actually looks better than Destiny. Sad day for Bungie.Don't say that, Sony will try and get halo to add stuff we won't get till a year later laugh
    Twitch Feed http://www.twitch.tv/lorddante360 check it out....
  • ChknFingrsChknFingrs1,230,323
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 21:12
    Did bungie really develop Halo? I couldn't tell from Destiny. /sarcasm

Was thinking about time a developer did more with the achievements, nice to see the integration.
  • Posted on 16 October 14 at 21:53
    No Sony, THIS is for the players!
    "Whoa...it's like a postcard! Dear Sarge: kicking ass in outer space, wish you were here." - Chips Dubbo
  • Posted on 16 October 14 at 21:56
    I'd like to see how fast people get all 4k gs on this game lol
    Banana Big Boys
  • MCmichaelDMCmichaelD1,027,803
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 22:01
    Not attempting LASO. maybe if Liberty is updated for TMCC ill trywink it
    embrace it!
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator289,518
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 22:40
    Ready to dive into this, though I suspect those LASO achievements are gonna kill any momentum going in haha...

also Halo 4 is gonna be the hardest to stomach in this bunch lol
  • Posted on 16 October 14 at 22:49
    For the idiot over here, can someone explain this LASO stuff plz.
  • Lord AzureLord Azure1,438,465
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 22:57
    Legendary difficulty with all the skulls on i imagine you could do it SLASO or Solo-LASO, or CLASO, Co-op-LASO.
  • Posted on 16 October 14 at 23:00
    YAY Campaign scoring is back. Loved it in Halo 3. (Not just cause I kept destroying my friends...... though that helps).
    "Memories — even important ones — don’t come back to us whenever we want them to. But that doesn’t mean the memories are gone." Sora (KH:CoM)
  • StarlinXStarlinX329,545
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 23:00
    IVIr IVIisery said:For the idiot over here, can someone explain this LASO stuff plz.LASO = Legendary All Skulls On
  • Posted on 16 October 14 at 23:00
    ooooooooooooohhhhhh makes sense now thanx for the clarification.
  • Page DaemonPage Daemon506,499
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 23:45
    The close integration with achievements and game loading is sweet. I am curious how the auto-loading would work with the overarching achievements, like the "Kill X number of enemy Y" type achievements? It would be awesome if the game knew which levels gave you the most opportunities to take out those enemies and let you pick which one you wanted.

I'm still curious how par score and par time are calculated for the different missions. Is it something preset by 343 that everyone can shoot for independently? Or is it calculated dynamically from the scores of the entire community? Depending on how dedicated the community is, the later could be a real bitch. shock

Regardless, this is going to be a blast!
    Page
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic578,861
    Posted on 16 October 14 at 23:57
    Oh holy shit, djd they actually do LASO achieves? Legendary runs are pretty much the opposite of 'fun' in my opinion and with Iron on? Crapspackle. Starting over after every messup? Ick.
  • Posted on 16 October 14 at 23:58
    Why did they have to put in an achievement for playing through Halo 4 Solo on Hard, It was a nightmare the first time. cry

Maybe they don't want me to buy it. OK then.
  • Posted on 17 October 14 at 01:21
    Are there seriously achievements for LASOing? Lone Wolf Legend and A Monument to All Your Sins was hard enough, I can't imagine trying for that with skulls on, especially because my friends aren't too keen on helping out with legendary chievos so it'll probably be just me. Welp here we go
  • Brutaka5Brutaka5295,464
    Posted on 17 October 14 at 03:23
    Why is Microsoft pushing "leaderboards" and point competitions on their games? It's just ridiculous and annoying.
    Jonathan Jung
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads