Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Legend of Korra Goes Behind the Scenes

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,143,133
  • capicawlcapicawl743,468
    Posted on 18 October 14 at 10:29
    titmouse. shocklaugh
  • DeeUUDeeUU258,027
    Posted on 18 October 14 at 12:35
    Why did I think this was a F2P title?
  • Posted on 18 October 14 at 23:18
    the game, which is a spin-off from Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth.Hopefully the achievements will also be similar to Avatar : The Burning Earth laugh
    Your financial solution
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo329,363
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 01:48
    triplewitching said:the game, which is a spin-off from Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth.Hopefully the achievements will also be similar to Avatar : The Burning Earth laughI actually hope they are not, P+ have built it and I really hope they make it challenging. I'm very certain that they would want their fans to actually complete an Avatar game.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • SambaSamba619,652
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 06:11
    Wait, how is this game a spin off from burning earth? The show Legend of Korra is the sequel to avatar the last airbender, not a spin off. And I don't think it has anything to do with the burning earth game.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,143,133
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 16:09
    Samba XVI said:Wait, how is this game a spin off from burning earth? The show Legend of Korra is the sequel to avatar the last airbender, not a spin off. And I don't think it has anything to do with the burning earth game.I've edited the article to clarify.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Page DaemonPage Daemon506,721
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 23:25
    The fact that Michael D. and Bryan K. were closely involved alone is enough to get me excited for this. Season 3 of Korra was fantastic so I'm interested in seeing how they bridge between it and the mediocre Season 2.
    Page
  • Loch DounLoch Doun359,169
    Posted on 20 October 14 at 02:01
    The Legend of the Titmouse.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads