Game Discussion: Destiny

Flawless Raider

• Strategy OneStrategy One707,007
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 07:00
    Looking to do this achievement before they decide to make it harder with the upcoming patch.

If you are a 29 or 30 experienced raider with good upgraded raid weapons let me know and we can get a group together, I have the next 2 days off so I want to get it done in this time period.

If you have a 29 or 30 titan it would make me happy because he can get past the Jumping part the easiest, if you are a defender you can put a bubble down to sit in and not die if needed, using the ability Blessing of Light for your bubble you also get full health (Technically) and you can go in and out of the bubble regaining your shield.

Also if you have Exotic Arms No BACKUP PLANS the bubble lasts longer, and the saint helm will blind enemies which can be life saving.

Let me know what you have and how you would be an asset to my team. I hope to do this immediately with the upcoming patch.
    Whos stupid idea was it to call Xbox One Xbone? Lame.
  • Posted on 19 October 14 at 15:05, Edited on 19 October 14 at 15:13 by TheHighProphets
    I am a 30 hunter with 300/300/300 weapons i have experience with the raid and have cleared it fully multiple times. I know all of the exploits/tactics such and can adapt.
  • DoodlerDoodler532,095
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 15:08
    Also looking to get this achievement before Tuesday. I'm a 30 Titan, have good experience in the raid and have a 30 Warlock with me who is also experienced. We're both from the UK so in the GMT time zone.
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 19:16
    Ill add both of you guys
  • tEhHoLLoWtEhHoLLoW550,834
    Posted on 19 October 14 at 20:39
    29 Defender Titan, maxed weapons run the raid over 20 times
  • Posted on 20 October 14 at 02:18, Edited on 20 October 14 at 05:18 by Deadpool 1194
    I'm a 28 hunter so I'm really not what you're looking for (although i do have thorn - fully upgraded, icebreaker - almost fully upgraded and atheons epilogue - almost maxed. I also have both subclasses maxed and a fair amount of raid experience so if you have a spare slot I'd be glad to take it), but out of curiosity what's the new patch that will make this harder? I'd like to know if I should shift focus away from The Evil Within and Forza Horizon to do this a.s.a.p?
  • Posted on 20 October 14 at 02:41
    29 Hunter and Warlock ... Some Raid weapons upgraded max and very experienced with the raid.
  • NJStalderXBNJStalderXB383,749
    Posted on 20 October 14 at 09:52
    Level 30 Warlock.

Atheons Epilogue (Max)
    The Supremacy (Max)
    Zombie Apocalypse (Max)

I have been attempting to get Flawless Raider several hour's a day for the past week and have continued to get to the Platform's before a Teammate fail's the Platform's, I would like to get the Achievement before the Hot Fix.
  • WyyvernWyyvern800,723
    Posted on 20 October 14 at 15:16
    Deadpool 1194 said:out of curiosity what's the new patch that will make this harder? I'd like to know if I should shift focus away from The Evil Within and Forza Horizon to do this a.s.a.p?From tomorrow Aethon's timestream will select players at random (instead of the furthest away) and you'll be unable to knock him off the ledge.
    [Insert clever and unique signature here]
    Posted on 20 October 14 at 20:27
    Anyone else want to do this just post here, My internet seems to be having problems so I won't be doing this right away now, wait until I know I have a stable internet.
  • Divine 3Divine 3230,883 230,883 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 October 14 at 22:07
    Hoping that when the DLC comes out with a raise in the lvl cap, this will become easier. Still not going to help with the platforms and wipes, but easier.
  • DRAGONKZDRAGONKZ568,832
    Posted on 21 October 14 at 04:42
    I'm still keen to give this a go, but being in AUS means that our timezones may not match up.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 October 14 at 16:21
    Earliest I could attempt this would be Sunday. I'm a 29 hunter, got lots of amazing gear. Cleared hard raid multiple times.

A tip for Atheon is everyone to have a Gjallahorn (hard ask but,) if everyone has one he can be killed in one cycle.

So if you still need this on Sunday I'll be happy to help.
  • Posted on 21 October 14 at 18:56
    I have a lvl 29 Warlock with

Primary: Atheons epilogue (max skilled)
    Special: Icebreaker and other legendary sniper (max skilled)
    Heavy: Gjallahorn (max skilled)

If you need one hit me up on XBL.

I'm from Germany so my english isnt that great, but i know what to do in the Raid.
  • ICEMANxICYICEMANxICY260,605
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 11:31
    also looking for this lv 30 warlock beat over 12 times, but need a good team not to die lol
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,545
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 22:54
    Only done the raid twice now with around 30 deaths from the whole team. Once I have run this a few more times and gotten more raid armour I'd be up for doing this. Currently a level 27 Hunter.
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,971,778
    Posted on 23 October 14 at 08:46
    I'm up for it.

Hunter with hard mode done plus hard mode cheat helm, and I have Gjallherhon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads