The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: October 21st, 2014

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,182
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 06:19
    Crowned Legacy said:This week has been screwed up. First the RBI mistake, and now there is no NFS Rivals? It was on sell earlier for 20$. What's going on?They've been really bad at get the discounts out in a consistent and timely manner for a few weeks now. My guess is that there's a new guy doing it.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:04
    skhter said:If I loved NFS:rivals, will I enjoy hot pursuit?For myself, NFS Rivals continued NFS Hot Pursuit.. I absolutely loved the entire Hot Pursuit series starting with Hot Pursuit III on PC... NFS Hot Pursuit was just about everything I wanted.
  • Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:41
    Nothing for me now, save money for next sale roll
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,075,907
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 09:08
    That's a great price for Burnout Paradise. Easily the best racing game ever made by far.
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x306,086
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 09:54
    Distinct lack of demo's for games I'm not sure about cry
  • EdweirddEdweirdd611,057
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 10:30
    Might have to finally cave on getting Dirt 3 since the physical copy is so expensive.
  • MtldMtld2,468,077
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 12:22
    Qwanimal said:Is the NFS: Hot Pursuit DLC ever going to be on sale?I'm waiting for this, as well as the Burnout Paradise DLC!

Come ON!
  • Mr GimpsonMr Gimpson487,408
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 13:55
    ChristImpact414 said:Phew. Nothing for me this week. I've pretty much been hoarding games recently with these sales. My backlog is like 40 games long, and I'm getting an XOne in 3 weeks. :/ Any tips on how to clear a backlog?BEAN DIVE!
  • JamPound32JamPound321,433,156
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 16:50
    Exia Of War said:I wish they had the 2006 Most Wanted on GOD. That was a fun one.They do, it just doesn't go on sale.
  • ADaughenADaughen437,426
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 17:54
    Wasn't Burnout Revenge online discontinued two years ago?

Reminder: EA Server Closures Today

Written by litepink on 13 April 12 at 15:26
    We were given a months notice, and now that month is up. Electronic Arts is shutting down the servers on select titles today, and here’s a reminder on what titles are affected:

- Burnout Revenge
    - Create (Single Player online achievements)
    - EA Sports Active 2
    - The Godfather II (This has no online achievements)
    - EA Sports MMA
    - Need for Speed: ProStreet
    - The Saboteur (This has no online achievements; only losing access to The Midnight Club)
    - Spare Parts (Online not required for achievements)
    If so, there are unobtainables.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,109
  • guycarbguycarb482,225
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 19:14
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Would appreciate NFS DLC to go on sale.The Burnout Paradise DLCs would be nice too!
  • JamPound32JamPound321,433,156
  • itz waz meitz waz me296,284
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 19:43
    Nothing for me this week. maybe would have gotten Burnout Paradise if it was slightly cheaper.

Going to save up for future sales and probably an Xbox one soon as well.
    Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
  • NomstuffNomstuff951,781
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,109
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead783,297
    Posted on 23 October 14 at 04:28, Edited on 23 October 14 at 04:43 by HolyHalfDead
    Disney Halloween Costumes 50% off until 31st October 2014 (Toy Story, Avengers, Star Wars, etc)
    Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog

R.B.I. Baseball 14 is also available in Canada (so NA only, not US only) - as always you can find the Canada and Germany sale prices on TrueAchievements Sales Hub

I rogueGambit I said:Has this been the lowest the FM5 car pass has been discounted? I am wondering if I should hold out for a better price or just cave and complete the stupid game as fast as possibleOr you could just buy the 3 cars that you need.

Crowned Legacy said:This week has been screwed up. First the RBI mistake, and now there is no NFS Rivals? It was on sell earlier for 20$. What's going on?Need for Speed Rivals has been reduced from $40 to $30
  • matdanmatdan862,972
  • Posted on 23 October 14 at 18:52
    HolyHa1fDead said:Disney Halloween Costumes 50% off until 31st October 2014 (Toy Story, Avengers, Star Wars, etc)
    Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog

R.B.I. Baseball 14 is also available in Canada (so NA only, not US only) - as always you can find the Canada and Germany sale prices on TrueAchievements Sales Hub

I rogueGambit I said:Has this been the lowest the FM5 car pass has been discounted? I am wondering if I should hold out for a better price or just cave and complete the stupid game as fast as possibleOr you could just buy the 3 cars that you need.

Crowned Legacy said:This week has been screwed up. First the RBI mistake, and now there is no NFS Rivals? It was on sell earlier for 20$. What's going on?Need for Speed Rivals has been reduced from $40 to $30
    Earlier on this morning though it was 19.99$ for like 10 minutes.
    Crowned
  • GruelingJSRGruelingJSR296,059
    Posted on 24 October 14 at 03:01
    Wookiee Hairem said:Can anyone recommend Battle of Z for someone who's never played a dragonball z game (love the series back in the day though)? The reviews I've seen are not encouraging, not sure I wanna take the plunge for $20.I loved battle of Z. Indeed worth 20 dollars
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads