Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

APS: TrueAchievements App

• o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,831,546
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:30
    What great news to wake up to. I expect to see:

TrueAchievement completed TrueAchievements and was the 1st gamer on the site to do so.
    Happy Gaming
  • Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:36
    Awesome TA, good job guys clap
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:47
    can't wait for the boosting sessions to unlock the boosting session achievement
  • JehugasmJehugasm649,610
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:50
    Epic! smile
  • Jerick85Jerick85188,214
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:56
    Even though you don't earn GS, it does influence your completion percentage, right? Im gonna have trouble with the gameranking cheevo since I have less than 10 friends :/
    Trying to increase completion percentage.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,142,796
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 07:58
    Jerick85 said:Even though you don't earn GS, it does influence your completion percentage, right? Im gonna have trouble with the gameranking cheevo since I have less than 10 friends :/Apps without gamerscore don't affect completion %
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • DeeUUDeeUU258,028
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:07
    Great stuff TA, appreciate all you do for us in gamerscoreland :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:24
    I've got it pinned and ready on my dashboard for when it's released.

Great job, guys!
  • Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:32
    How do you feel now 360 only TA addicts?? Buy a One and stop boycotting times have changed
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x1,015,338
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:39
    lightsup55 said:DJ KOOLAIDE said:wow this might be the first game i ever get all the achievements on. YESReally? You've never played/completed any of these easy games/apps (listed in order by ratio*)?

Xbox LIVE Labs (delisted)
    Microsoft Store (pre-order the Xbox One via the Xbox 360 dashboard - discontinued)
    Sonic the Fighters
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Fighting Vipers
    Dash of Destruction (delisted)
    Daytona USA
    Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
    Wordament (Web) (Xbox.com web game - discontinued)
    Harm's Way
    Battlefield 1943
    Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
    Cloning Clyde
    UNO
    Sonic The Hedgehog 3
    UNO Rush
    Sonic & Knuckles
    Spyglass Board Games
    Castle Crashers
    Sonic The Hedgehog (Arcade)
    Bomberman Live
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2
    Happy Wars (this one may take some time to complete, but is really easy)

* Ratio doesn't necessarily mean that one game is easier than another on the list. Some games, like UNO, require you to do the same relatively easy task (i.e. winning a game) multiple times for one achievement.
    Haha, its funny that I've completed around 80 games but none that you have listed.
  • Matty to tha GMatty to tha G2,152,289
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:39
    I can't find it yet :(
    tempus edax rerum
  • BIG P3TEBIG P3TE218,637 218,637 GamerScore
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:38
    I am looking forward to the app, and even though I play games for the entertainment and not GS or completion I just don't see the point of 0G achievements for anything..

That's like telling the winner of a race that they've won a gold medal while having no medal to give them.. warning laugh
    Veteran Gamer (Started on ZX81) | Gaming Journalist | Owner:- Game-play.Tv | Xbox Live Ambassador
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane2,056,780
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:40
    Great! clap
  • liviaroliviaro419,912
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:47
    This is pure awesomeness!
  • angelskangelsk1,471,581
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 08:54
    Question re: the leaderboard achievement.... my game leaderboards don't seem to be organised by date completed... I was looking at Fable 3 (for example) and my friend completed the game a whole 10 days later than me, but is #1... Surely I should be before him on the leaderboard?
    Developer, Photographer, Gamer, Geek
  • juicyluce9juicyluce9415,057
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 09:31
    These are fantastic. I can't wait for release please let it be soon!
  • x The Rook xx The Rook x404,073
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 09:41
    So the app is for more than using the app to get achievements in the app while using the app, it's also for using the app to get achievements in games
    Rook
  • XxJiangYixXXxJiangYixX122,419
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 10:07
    HyruleBalverine said:I think that the only achievement that might prove difficult is Hot off the press, depending on where you live. I honestly have no idea what time the news articles get posted, so reading one within 5 minutes of it being posted could be a challenge. Especially given my work schedule.There is no specific time that articles get posted. As we newshounds live all over the world articles are being written and posted around the clock.
  • Team BretherTeam Brether1,522,701
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 10:12
    This is TA, I bet the solution for this
    TrueAchievementsIt's Dangerous To Go AloneThe It's Dangerous To Go Alone achievement in TrueAchievements worth 0 pointsPreview five gaming sessions you have signed up for on the TrueAchievements website
    is to join 5 gaming sessions, preview them, then leave the session. People will be joining and leaving sessions left right and centre soon lol
  • ViTA1ZViTA1Z16,416
    Posted on 22 October 14 at 10:26
    Cant wait clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads