Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Walkthrough Discussion

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 January 15 at 12:20
    zRaijin said:Good luck musicThank you a lot! I need it! smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 February 15 at 21:36
    Hey guys, I'm back to it after an accident I had, and after a lot of exams, and repairs to my computer, I am assuming i will have it finished by the end of the March, sorry for keeping you waiting. The guide will be very detailed. compute
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,125,535
    Posted on 07 February 15 at 23:09
    Hopefully the accident was not too serious. Get well soon.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 15 at 13:54
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Hopefully the accident was not too serious. Get well soon.I am fine now, thank you! smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 March 15 at 18:16, Edited on 01 March 15 at 18:16 by
    Hey guys here to give you an update. The delay of it is due to keeping it as more detailed as possible, so its unknown for me when the guide will be ready, I am updating it every day, but be sure it will be a very nice one. smile

compute
  • John5enJohn5en114,240
    Posted on 10 April 15 at 05:20
    Error1essRope24 said:Hey guys here to give you an update. The delay of it is due to keeping it as more detailed as possible, so its unknown for me when the guide will be ready, I am updating it every day, but be sure it will be a very nice one. smile

compute
    any news?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 April 15 at 20:33
    John5en said:Error1essRope24 said:Hey guys here to give you an update. The delay of it is due to keeping it as more detailed as possible, so its unknown for me when the guide will be ready, I am updating it every day, but be sure it will be a very nice one. smile

compute
    any news?
    It's coming, the update is the same! I apologize for the delay.
  • Posted on 26 April 15 at 21:26
    Hey guys, I have an update about the guide! I got some issues with my Error account, so I created a new one and I will take it from where I left of, it is coming soon! Stay tuned!

compute
  • Posted on 09 May 15 at 17:02
    Hey guys, the walkthrough is done! Now my overseer checking it, it must be published in the next few days! I hope you like it smile
  • Posted on 14 May 15 at 02:30
    This was odd. I hope it is well from the wait!
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....5th in the WORLD!!!
  • Posted on 15 May 15 at 08:19, Edited on 15 May 15 at 11:22 by DeadlyName0
    Okay had some minor mistakes, and I fixed them, now awaiting checking from my overseer again.
  • Posted on 29 May 15 at 10:05
    Okay guys, as you can see my Walkthrough has been published! Enjoy it! smile
    Posted on 29 May 15 at 10:09
    This is not a walkthrough. It is a road map.
    No story walkthrough what so ever. It is not even a list of solutions
    You said this guide would be very detailed. It is not.

Why was this published? I thought standards improved.
    Walkthroughs - Owner 3: Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA & Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Contributions: 3: Dark Souls, L.A. Noire & Max Payne 3
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,511
    Posted on 29 May 15 at 10:16
    LuckyConquerer2 said:This is not a walkthrough. It is a road map.

The overseer told me it was ready to go and I didn't check because of my backlog (apps, TT WT Team, ...). I'll send a PM out to the owner.
    Walkthrough Manager | We work in the dark to serve the light ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | www.mcoreviews.com
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,511
    Posted on 29 May 15 at 10:37
    Sorry for double posting, but guide is back with the owner.
    Walkthrough Manager | We work in the dark to serve the light ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | www.mcoreviews.com
  • Posted on 29 May 15 at 10:49
    LuckyConquerer2 said:This is not a walkthrough. It is a road map.

MC0REBE said:LuckyConquerer2 said:This is not a walkthrough. It is a road map.
    I'm sorry guys I feel ashamed of myself, and I will be back to working on it. I'm so sorry, I thought it was great. Now will do my best to work on this one!
    The overseer told me it was ready to go and I didn't check because of my backlog (apps, TT WT Team, ...). I'll send a PM out to the owner.
    MC0REBE said:Sorry for double posting, but guide is back with the owner.
    Posted on 29 May 15 at 11:07, Edited on 29 May 15 at 11:09 by LuckyKant
    MC0REBE said:LuckyConquerer2 said:This is not a walkthrough. It is a road map.

Yeah, I know that you are extremely busy.

I wish good luck to the owner on improving the guide. If you need any guidance, take a look at the following games. They have similar structures for this sort of game. You can always PM me and I will be happy to answer any queries you may have.

Grand Theft Auto IV Walkthrough
    Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough

EDIT: Deadly, you may want to fix the quotes above. Your comments have got mixed in with the quotes. I missed your comments on first glance.
    Walkthroughs - Owner 3: Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA & Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Contributions: 3: Dark Souls, L.A. Noire & Max Payne 3
  • Dr JaviciiDr Javicii629,793
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 00:14
    So will there be a walkthrough soon or should I start another bunch of games while waiting for it?

Thanks to the writter anyway ;)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 July 15 at 13:38
    Wow it takes this long to write a simple Walkthrough for this game? Please hand me this walkthrough. I'll have it done by the end of the week!
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE628,511
    Posted on 22 July 15 at 17:23
    Segendary Ty said:Wow it takes this long to write a simple Walkthrough for this game? Please hand me this walkthrough. I'll have it done by the end of the week!Simple is not the standard anymore mate, I think you should view some recently story based walkthroughs to make your decision and PM me afterwards. I'm personally watching progress on this walkthrough due to the past.
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" - Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads