Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition Dated

• GrimaceTheGreyGrimaceTheGrey1,313,499
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 18:15
    Great game a must for fast bad of the series. Like many have said I would like to see an Xbox one version.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 October 14 at 18:24
    Oh man, I just got the game pre-owned like a day or two ago hahaha. Oh well, some of the DLC doesn't look like something I'd enjoy too much anyway.
    I have a fifth sense. It's like I have ESPN or something.
  • itz waz meitz waz me296,284
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 18:28, Edited on 30 October 14 at 18:29 by itz waz me
    Have this game on PC, don't really feel like playing it. but maybe sometime in the future i will get this edition for the xbox and i may get more motivation to play it there since it has achievements.laugh

But complete editions are always nice to see, Games + all DLC is a good deal.
    Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,329,156
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 18:54
    I finally gave up and got a used copy since I thought they wouldn't do this and bam, they do. Assholes! lol..... I can't stand buying OVER PRICED DLC!!!!!!
  • G0DLY 5NiPeRG0DLY 5NiPeR556,490
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 19:02
    I thought the game overall was pretty good, still haven't gotten around to finishing 1999 Mode though. Seeing as I don't have any of the DLC, definitely picking this up after a price drop! clap
  • DeliriousDrewDeliriousDrew1,457,784
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 19:06
    Silicon Iceman said:I highly recommend this for anyone whom has not played Bioshock Infinite yet. The ending should be rated XXX because it blows your mind so hard.

(The DLC was not as enjoyable in my opinion.)
    I felt like the 2 Burial at Sea DLCs tied the whole series up quite nicely
    Amino Et Fide
  • WEB 78OWEB 78O620,125
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 19:10
    iseedeadgamers said:The Burial at Sea portion was amazing. The Clash in the Clouds can blow me, I hate these stupid time trials.CitC is not time trials. You're challenged to defeat all enemies in each wave by using particular methods.

I loved it actually. Some blue ribbon challenges were pretty difficult, but they're completely doable. I even found that to be successful I had to pull off some tricks that I had never even considered while playing through the main game..
    objects in mini-map are closer than they appear
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,670,016
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:13
    Never did get around to this. I thought the first two were OK, but this one looked more my style. I'll probably pick it up, I have it free on PS3 still to try first I guess.
  • NYImpact414NYImpact414118,527
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:15
    Oh great, and I just bought the game used for 8 bucks without the DLC...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:52
    WEBHEAD 7 said:iseedeadgamers said:The Burial at Sea portion was amazing. The Clash in the Clouds can blow me, I hate these stupid time trials.CitC is not time trials. You're challenged to defeat all enemies in each wave by using particular methods.

I loved it actually. Some blue ribbon challenges were pretty difficult, but they're completely doable. I even found that to be successful I had to pull off some tricks that I had never even considered while playing through the main game..
    Those challenges were a piece of cake.
    No gods or kings, only man.
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus407,308
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:55
    Darklord1899 said:Bioshock Airship. How to destroy a game series. I have it and was very disappointed by it. All my friends call it Biosh*t.Bioshit huh? You and your friends must be the pinnacle of creativety. roll
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:49
    This was my favourite game that I played on the 360.. would recommend for anyone who never played this!
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII445,239
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:58
    Glad my patience has been rewarded.
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 23:27
    I want the definitive edition cry
  • IsThisDustinIsThisDustin163,390
    Posted on 31 October 14 at 00:09
    Way to be misleading by filing this under Xbox One -_-
  • punkyliarpunkyliar289,963
    Posted on 31 October 14 at 00:40
    DutRank said:Way to be misleading by filing this under Xbox One -_-Battleborn is an Xbox One game -- I can't change that fact.
  • Posted on 31 October 14 at 03:40
    Glad to see all the DLC on the disk, where it belongs. I got a great deal on the base game, I guess I'll have to resell it.
    Your financial solution
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0374,994
    Posted on 31 October 14 at 07:26
    triplewitching said:Glad to see all the DLC on the disk, where it belongs. I got a great deal on the base game, I guess I'll have to resell it.Same here, though if they have a good deal on the season pass or Burial at Sea DLC's I may just go for that.
    If you really want your voice heard, vote with your wallet.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,692,734
    Posted on 31 October 14 at 10:01
    Great game in its own right... and DLC is a nice challenge.
  • EdweirddEdweirdd611,057
    Posted on 31 October 14 at 13:02
    Great news! Now I can get around to playing this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads