Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Crew Announces Second Closed Beta

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove472,707
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 18:43
    Oh yeah
    Crowned
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,394
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 19:09
    Ive signed up for this about 12 times now, I wonder if ill actually get a chance to play this time!
    I speak for me, the site speaks for itself
  • CoMaestroCoMaestro152,041
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:02, Edited on 30 October 14 at 20:04 by CoMaestro
    I was in the first beta and have to say I was pretty dissapointed. Picked up Forza Horizon 2 instead I know the beta doesn't represent the final game but there was just not much fun to do and the game looked pretty bad IMO.

PS: As that wasn't about any of the content in the game that wouldn't be breaking the NDA would it?
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,394
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 20:08
    Don't worry about the NDA, many many YTers were posing videos about the game
    I speak for me, the site speaks for itself
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 22:09
    Much content was locked for the beta, so saying there wasn't much to do is... I.. I.. I don't know what to say.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 October 14 at 23:31
    I hope I get in
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,357,120
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 00:18
    I got a second code to enter to get the beta code...feel free to use it.

1. Go to www.thecrewgame.com/consolebeta.
    2. If you already have a Uplay Account, click on SIGN IN and log in to your Uplay Account.
    3. If you don’t have a Uplay Account, click on REGISTER and register for a new Uplay Account.
    4. Choose your platform of choice: Xbox One or PlayStation 4.
    5. Enter your unique Ubisoft Access Code into the submission field and click on SUBMIT.
    TGP-AH4D-UXVK-87P7-DPEN
    6. Once confirmation is received, your Beta key for your platform of choice will be delivered to you via e-mail prior to the Beta start date.
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • Posted on 01 November 14 at 00:23
    I get the message that I may not see the content at this time.
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 08:30
    Twinkling82 said:Much content was locked for the beta, so saying there wasn't much to do is... I.. I.. I don't know what to say.I don't mean it as in nothing to do, it's more like nothing you can choose to do. You have to go from mission 1 to mission 2 and so on. You'll maybe get like 3 missions you can do and you continue to the next few after that.
  • Posted on 01 November 14 at 08:42
    Yeah, what did you expect? also, that beta might be very different from the final game. Never judge a game by it's beta, save the gameplay and concept.
    Posted on 01 November 14 at 12:31
    Twinkling82 said:Yeah, what did you expect? also, that beta might be very different from the final game. Never judge a game by it's beta, save the gameplay and concept.I love the concept of having a crew, but the upgrade system is weird IMO. Also, I expected there to be a few other things you can do (e.g. Bucket List in Forza Horizon 2). The cars handle horrible too, so that's why I was dissapointed. I know you shouldn't judge it by it's beta but I don't feel like that much is gonna change except for a huge amount of races you can unlock later on (obviously). I will try the second beta as well and then judge again, because as this game is releasing in 2 months and the game has to go gold in 1 that is probably gonna be really close to the final game.

Lastly, a beta can be fun and good, as I really enjoyed the Destiny beta, I just didn't enjoy this one. All the above is opinion of course and I get that a lot of other people might disagree.
  • Posted on 01 November 14 at 12:46
    well said. :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads