Game Discussion: WWE 2K14

Is the Online Down?

• NegativeCreep08NegativeCreep081,091,167
    Posted on 08 November 14 at 09:56
    Been trying to start this game for a few days but can't get online at all. Every time I try and connect to XBL I have to scroll through the massive User Licence, then dumped back to the main menu, then when I try and connect again I just get told the online isn't available and please try later. Is anyone else having the same problem? I don't want to start the game if I can't finish it
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
  • spyrobospyrobo398,926
    Posted on 18 November 14 at 20:09
    NegativeCreep08 said:Been trying to start this game for a few days but can't get online at all. Every time I try and connect to XBL I have to scroll through the massive User Licence, then dumped back to the main menu, then when I try and connect again I just get told the online isn't available and please try later. Is anyone else having the same problem? I don't want to start the game if I can't finish itSame here
    hi...
  • Posted on 22 November 14 at 16:04
    If anybody is interested I created a session for this tomorrow 23rd November at 20:30 GMT to knock out 2 online achievements. Still need a partner.
    Tell Em' Steve-Dave
  • DavieJohn98DavieJohn98100,484
    Posted on 22 November 14 at 18:49
    I'll get the online achievements with you
  • spyrobospyrobo398,926
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 01:39
    Keep getting the same message,also tells me I'm not connected to Xbox live? anyone know what that's all about or having/had the same problem?
    hi...
  • spyrobospyrobo398,926
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 05:21
    Ok got the achievements,just keep checking you'll eventually manage to get on
    hi...
  • Mr GimpsonMr Gimpson489,582
    Posted on 24 August 15 at 10:18
    Had the same problem yesterday, guess they'll be shutting it off soon when 2K16 releases.
  • Hexa FoxHexa Fox2,156,399
    Posted on 24 October 15 at 02:15
    For anyone still having this problem there is a good chance that you are declining the User Agreement thing. I did not notice it at first but the one you are highlighted on is red and blends in with the background. The one you are not highlighted over is solid white. I took me a few tries to realize this.

Also something that really sucks is the reason you have trouble connecting to people is that they have some DLC that you do not. There is also no compatibility update whatsoever. Therefore, if someone downloaded a free or bought a DLC character you will not be able to connect to them.
    -Fox
  • vegansoundvegansound1,220,651
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 17:28
    Many many many thanks, Hexa Fox! Without your comment, I'd still be searching for the reason my friend couldn't join me! I just got the achievements. Thanks again!
  • Posted on 28 October 15 at 22:07
    Anyone looking to do online message me on xbl i have no dlc
    I'm here for a good time not a long time
  • Hexa FoxHexa Fox2,156,399
    Posted on 02 November 15 at 10:31
    vegansound said:Many many many thanks, Hexa Fox! Without your comment, I'd still be searching for the reason my friend couldn't join me! I just got the achievements. Thanks again!You are welcome, glad I could help.
    -Fox
  • jojobinxyjojobinxy20,409
    Posted on 17 November 21 at 16:00
    is this online still? I saw someine unlocked achievements a few day ago?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads