Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Vivienne Becomes Real in Dragon Age: Inquisition

• evilknight23evilknight231,183,546
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 02:21
    Yep he is totally out in left field
  • Redders 420Redders 4201,522,747
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 02:29
    The reason i went pro is to get rid of ads... tut, tut,TA warning
    It's more than just a game, It's a passion.
  • NeezerNeezer361,525
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 06:22
    Roxas583 said:Neezil said:xPut Name Herex said:Neezil said:MemorialSlinky said:OfficerBarbrady said:Sponsored by EA?

This is the beginning of the end.
    At least they're up front about this being a sponsored ad thing. Any money is a good thing as long as it doesn't change how the site works, you know?
    It IS changing how the site works because now I'm wasting time by clicking on advertisements IN the news section where they don't belong.
    Pretty much all video game news across all websites, from your friend's blog to TA to IGN, is just advertisements. Everyone reports on the screenshots, trailers, announcements that the publishers do. The only thing that doesn't fall under this banner is reviews.
    Defend it all you want Mr. Moderator (you're not biased at all, right? laugh). Doesn't change the fact that TA is selling out, and also disguising ads as news articles. IGN is irrelevant to this conversation because they've been covering movies, TV shows and other things for years. Blogs have NOTHING to do with this either. Why did you even feel the need to post? Honestly, you look pretty sad even trying to relate these things to each other.
    You completely misinterpreted what he said.
    Thanks for adding. You're about as bright as he is. Seriously, stop posting when you have nothing to say at all.
  • Posted on 23 November 14 at 06:46
    Let's ease up on each other.

Thank you.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 23 November 14 at 06:57
    MemorialSlinky said:They couldn't get a black model to portray the black character?this
  • HurballHurball492,968
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 09:35
    Happy TA are declaring this is a sponsored article rather than pretending it's unbiased news.
  • AlmightySparrowAlmightySparrow1,227,509
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 12:44
    xPut Name Herex said:Neezil said:MemorialSlinky said:OfficerBarbrady said:Sponsored by EA?

This is the beginning of the end.
    At least they're up front about this being a sponsored ad thing. Any money is a good thing as long as it doesn't change how the site works, you know?
    It IS changing how the site works because now I'm wasting time by clicking on advertisements IN the news section where they don't belong.
    Pretty much all video game news across all websites, from your friend's blog to TA to IGN, is just advertisements. Everyone reports on the screenshots, trailers, announcements that the publishers do. The only thing that doesn't fall under this banner is reviews.
    Exactly
  • Posted on 23 November 14 at 14:53, Edited on 23 November 14 at 14:59 by togethawiistand
    Sandman Prime said:MemorialSlinky said:They couldn't get a black model to portray the black character?My first thoughts exactly.Mine too.
  • BrendethBrendeth527,848
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 16:16
    togethawiistand said:Sandman Prime said:MemorialSlinky said:They couldn't get a black model to portray the black character?My first thoughts exactly.Mine too.While I would normally agree with the above, this girl is quite a popular cosplayer, not just some model chosen by EA to promote the game. Since she is also doing Varric and Iron Bull costumes, I think it would be safe to say that her designs weren't ever intended to match the game completely.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo329,329
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 20:50
    Live a bit of display, of course not myself actually wearing said costumes, I just appreciate a bit of fantasy injected into real life smile
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • Posted on 24 November 14 at 07:00
    Thank you for the spoiler....
  • MalazanMalazan527,825
    Posted on 24 November 14 at 10:22
    God I can't stand cosplay.
  • Posted on 25 November 14 at 06:08
    the only thing i have to add about this "sponsored" situation, is that it should have said "sponsored" in the title, so i knew before reading.

honestly i didn't notice until i read all the commenters complaining. we're gamers, don't most of us enjoy advertisements about games anyway? if you have no interest in Dragon Age, then why click in the first place? if you clicked you must have some slight interest. personally, i was just curious what was meant by "becomes real".
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,102,921
    Posted on 25 November 14 at 22:21
    MemorialSlinky said:They couldn't get a black model to portray the black character?No. Get over it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads