Game Discussion: Sunset Overdrive

Anyone know about any DLC?

• iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,327,968
    Posted on 26 November 14 at 23:33
    Just curious to see if anyone knows about any DLC coming for sunset overdrive? I'm hoping they at least wait until after christmas because if they don't i will for sure not be able to keep my 100% completion for it with all the games that are out/coming out
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 09:29
    I foresee we might see expansions, but probably for the multiplayer if they come up with some cool modes to play. However, there's challenges ready all the way until april, so it looks like they decided to support the game that way instead of content.

I'd love to see some DLC though, there's no such thing as too much Sunset Overdrive.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • GAM3RJETGAM3RJET244,555
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 10:34
    There's a season pass and it includes....

Two campaign add-ons, which include new weapons, amps, 1 new trap, new outfits, and some new Chaos Squad content.

You get four new weapons.

And as a bonus you get 6 new outfits, 2 new amps and 2 new traps that you can use from the start.
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 11:41
    How big is those two campaign add-ons? No achievements though, as the games page here on ta has no DLC's.
  • FiatimFiatim1,123,784
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 11:56
    No achievements as yet. The Unity DLC only appeared onsite yesterday.
    Murphy was an optimist. There is no idea that can't be ruined by a few well placed idiots.
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 12:15
    yeah, reminds me i need to remember to grab that dlc.
  • FiatimFiatim1,123,784
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 12:26
    Though I can see the gear you can get in it ingame, I can't access it yet, perhaps I need to finish the main game, though I've heard it isn't released yet.
    Murphy was an optimist. There is no idea that can't be ruined by a few well placed idiots.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads