Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass Details

• purplecamelpurplecamel1,277,093
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 06:03
    So is this one just guns? Not really played Call of Duty since MW3, but I did get this one free with my XBone.
  • OwnedByOmarOwnedByOmar384,433
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 06:07
    Hmmmm
  • SighrisSighris2,304,533
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 06:15
    purplecamel said:So is this one just guns? Not really played Call of Duty since MW3, but I did get this one free with my XBone.This is just a gun pack bonus, first dlc doesn't come out until next year.
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 06:36, Edited on 27 November 14 at 06:37 by Dat Boi Treezy
    purplecamel said:So is this one just guns? Not really played Call of Duty since MW3, but I did get this one free with my XBone.No. The early access to this weapon is just a bonus.

Ninja'd so long ago. Think I'll just head to bed -_-
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • Mince Pie 77Mince Pie 77384,788
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 07:54
    Does anyone know if the season pass is purchased on the 360 it will transfer to the one like ghosts did?

My son is wanting the season pass for Christmas and just wondering the best way to redeem it.
  • Posted on 27 November 14 at 08:15
    Hum im tempted ..
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Ueki420Ueki4201,761,366
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 08:47
    Mince Pie 77 said:Does anyone know if the season pass is purchased on the 360 it will transfer to the one like ghosts did?

My son is wanting the season pass for Christmas and just wondering the best way to redeem it.
    Pretty sure they were doing the same deal. Get the game or Season Pass on 360 and get it free on Xbox One. I'll still be waiting on this Season Pass though...maybe for a sale...
    The doom of a Planet....Crush Punch!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads