Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

PAR Score problem

• la fouine 54la fouine 54435,495
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 10:19
    Hello everybody,

Firstly i'll apologies for my bad English (i'm French).

So here's the deal.

Yesterday i did Silent Cartographer COOP Legendary without skulls .My buddy got his chievo for the par score.

These were the final results for him : Score 27423 - Kills 33 - Time 09:24 - score multiplayer 12.00

As i didn't get the achievement (i got 0 points with him don't know why) i tried the same on Legendary SOLO except i added 6 skulls.

And these were my stats : Score 22233 - Kills 55 - Time 05.33 - score multiplayer 20.59

I did a better time without dying (save quit exploit), did more kills and had a higher score multiplier and i got a less high score then him.

I need some explanation please cause there's no way i'm trying this if it fails again. I don't get it at all.
  • DJ KOOLAIDEDJ KOOLAIDE1,304,601
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 11:23
    did you host?
  • la fouine 54la fouine 54435,495
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 11:30
    I think so but i'm not 100% sure.

What happens if i was the host or not ? Did the save quit exploit on Solo void the achievement or the multiplier in some way ?

I hate Broken ass games like this...
  • shelbygt5252shelbygt5252893,086
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 17:51
    The quit exploit does not void the achievement. However, it does end your killstreak, which results in less points. The time multipler will always be 3.00x if you beat par time. Since par time on Silent Cartographer is 15 minutes you should take more time to clear enemies since you skipped alot of them on your run. I prefer to play on Heroic using all skulls except foreign or mythic.

I have 5/10 par scores so far and I did them all solo with save/quit on heroic. Achievements popped at the end no problem.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads