GTASC 2015 Discussion & Recap

• ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 05:01
    ROGUE 1992 said:DoneCalm down.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • ROGUE 1992ROGUE 19923,467,373
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 05:18
    Elyoh said:ROGUE 1992 said:DoneCalm down.Get fired up!
    Arsenal till I die!!
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 05:21
    ROGUE 1992 said:Elyoh said:ROGUE 1992 said:DoneCalm down.Get fired up!laugh

Honestly that was a pretty quick completion though, props to that.
  • ROGUE 1992ROGUE 19923,467,373
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 05:31
    Elyoh said:ROGUE 1992 said:Elyoh said:ROGUE 1992 said:DoneCalm down.Get fired up!laugh

Honestly that was a pretty quick completion though, props to that.
    Quick games a good game.
    Arsenal till I die!!
  • HmizzzHmizzz612,408
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 06:09
    Elyoh said:This is the first week I feel where the bottom have actually pushed towards the end. Means we could be starting to get somewhere!Aaaaand that got me shockredfacefacepalmangry
    Work hard, play hard
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 06:10
    zRaijin said:Elyoh said:This is the first week I feel where the bottom have actually pushed towards the end. Means we could be starting to get somewhere!Aaaaand that got me shockredfacefacepalmangryIt got one of my team members as well. He was, by history's trend, perfectly safe the night before so didn't bother to earn anything before going away on a tramp.

He fell under it just 30minutes before the cut-off laugh
  • HmizzzHmizzz612,408
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 06:33
    I just realized that I had enough TA before the deadline, but I couldn't force scan it because I had already used them before laugh

Does it mean that I'm still in ? wink
    Work hard, play hard
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 06:52
    zRaijin said:I just realized that I had enough TA before the deadline, but I couldn't force scan it because I had already used them before laugh

No laugh

TA Pro is the way to go to avoid that mess laugh
  • Redd FiveRedd Five1,076,085
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 06:57, Edited on 02 August 15 at 06:59 by Redd Five
    Done my alphabet, but I want to verify this is a valid achievement.
    Shooting Love 200XEXZEAL BombThe EXZEAL Bomb achievement in Shooting Love 200X worth 21 pointsBomb used in EXZEAL

It has foreign symbols, but starts with an "E." Although, oddly enough, it said "EXZEAL BOMB" when the achievement popped.

Full list
    Redd Five's blog post - Alphabetical
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 07:00
    Seems legit to me, don't see why Planting would care what comes after the E. As long as it's an E laugh
  • Posted on 02 August 15 at 07:04
    I was busy the last few days and fell short :/
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Posted on 02 August 15 at 07:05
    Elyoh said:zRaijin said:I just realized that I had enough TA before the deadline, but I couldn't force scan it because I had already used them before laugh

No laugh

TA Pro is the way to go to avoid that mess laugh
    See that's kinda stupid and makes this not a level playing field.

It's makes it geared more for the pro accounts to win
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Throni360Throni3602,545,820
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 07:08
    Iceberg082006 said:It's makes it geared more for the pro accounts to winJust save a force scan for the end of the period. It's THAT easy.
  • planting42planting422,094,243
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 07:12
    Elyoh said:Seems legit to me, don't see why Planting would care what comes after the E. As long as it's an E laughCompletely agree laugh

Throni360 said:Iceberg082006 said:It's makes it geared more for the pro accounts to winJust save a force scan for the end of the period. It's THAT easy.Agreed. Everyone has a minimum of 2 force scans (or is it 3?). Just make sure you leave 1 for the end of the period and you are fine. Pro isn't required, but it does make life easier.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2015.htm
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 07:22
    planting42 said:Throni360 said:Iceberg082006 said:It's makes it geared more for the pro accounts to winJust save a force scan for the end of the period. It's THAT easy.Agreed. Everyone has a minimum of 2 force scans (or is it 3?). Just make sure you leave 1 for the end of the period and you are fine. Pro isn't required, but it does make life easier.We mere peasants get 3 every 24 hours. Personally, once we're in the last 24 hours, I don't use ANY of my force scans until a few hours before the cut-off just to make sure I will have the one I may need. And then hey, I might get automatically scanned anyway.
  • Kapi96Kapi9698,930
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 07:58
    Woo, the 9k TA one. Gonna go for this! :)
  • JodmeisterJodmeister749,626
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 08:41
    KinectKid333 said:Dang... Since I'm not in the team competition, I was really hoping the alphabet one would be chosen for individual, since I know I can achieve that one, not so sure about the over 9,000 one.

In fact, like mentioned earlier, I don't see the point in earning 9,000 TA one period for a 500 TA bonus in another period, and it would especially suck if you came short a couple hundred TA like getting to 8,800 TA and then not even get the 500 TA and have all that wasted TA.

So unless you're relying on only bonuses for one period because you literally don't have access to your XBOX, I don't see the point of earning the over 9,000 one.
    Yeah same here; the alphabet one would have been fun solo, but not interested in wasting all that score to get 9k in a week.
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,829,472
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 08:43
    9k seems too much, 5 would have been perfect. I'll think about it, but I doubt ill waste such easy score on it.
    250 achievements on old games for 1% increase.... soon be 90% >_<
  • FoBoFoBo385,797
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 09:21
    Jodmeister said:KinectKid333 said:Dang... Since I'm not in the team competition, I was really hoping the alphabet one would be chosen for individual, since I know I can achieve that one, not so sure about the over 9,000 one.

In fact, like mentioned earlier, I don't see the point in earning 9,000 TA one period for a 500 TA bonus in another period, and it would especially suck if you came short a couple hundred TA like getting to 8,800 TA and then not even get the 500 TA and have all that wasted TA.

So unless you're relying on only bonuses for one period because you literally don't have access to your XBOX, I don't see the point of earning the over 9,000 one.
    Yeah same here; the alphabet one would have been fun solo, but not interested in wasting all that score to get 9k in a week.
    Got to echo this as well. Was really hoping the alphabet one would pop up for solo. Looked like a lot of fun :)
  • ZotmeisterZotmeister649,048
    Posted on 02 August 15 at 10:01
    Redd Five said:
    Shooting Love 200XEXZEAL BombThe EXZEAL Bomb achievement in Shooting Love 200X worth 21 pointsBomb used in EXZEAL

It has foreign symbols, but starts with an "E." Although, oddly enough, it said "EXZEAL BOMB" when the achievement popped.
    Not that you or anyone asked, but the reason for that is Shooting Love 200X was originally a Japanese retail disc release later ported to Games On Demand for other countries as well; it was translated in the process, giving the Achievements English names, but the two versions do not stack, so TA never saw "new" Achievements and never renamed anything. Your profile will use whatever name fits the version you used to unlock it, but the site here uses only the original name.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads