Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo TMCC LASO + Saga Checkpoints giveaway !!!

• DF I PhoenixDF I Phoenix401,804
    Posted on 12 January 15 at 11:55, Edited on 16 January 15 at 18:16 by DF I Phoenix
    Halo TMCC LASO + Saga Checkpoints giveaway.

IMPORTANT INFO : I'M CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE BECAUSE I CAN'T SEND ANYMORE MESSAGES ON XBL DURING THE NEXT 15 HOURS. I PAUSE THE SHARING SYSTEM BUT STILL CONSIDER YOUR DEMANDS. DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL GET THEM SOON OR LATER ;) I PROMISE !!

For more info when I'm not able to chat via XBL, you can add me on skype. Tell me that you're from TA and your Gamertag and I'll add you. My skype : phoenixizfire

Hello everyone ! (long text in approach, please read it all before contacting me)
    As you can see in the title, I plan on sharing the checkpoints with whoever wants them. But, I will apply some "rules" before you do anything.

First of all, you have to know that I'm very sad in my inside. I don't have any reason to be sad, nor a reason to be happy. I'm just sad because of what's in my head.
    I tell you this because something I love to do when I'm sad like that, is to see people happy, and most of all, make people happy. It makes me feel good :)
    So I hope getting all of these checkpoints will make you happy, because I really think it's worth it. It saves you from pain, and all that stuff like killing your girlfriend, ruining your friendship with your best friend, putting your dog in the washing machine, eating your poop or other weird and scary random things you would do.

So, I'm gonna say the "rules" :

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Finally, thank you for contacting me, I hope we are really going to get it done because I wanna know you're happy.
    P.S. If you wanna send me a pic of you smiling because you're happy, it would be a great idea ! But I don't know how it is possible since XBL and TA don't support the fact of sending pictures except via URLs.
    P.P.S. Holy crap, I've realized that it is "You're welcome" and not "Your welcome"...I apologize for my mistake people I've said this !! ^^

===================================================================================

Last Edited : 16 January, 19:09 (01.16 at 7:09 am) GMT+1

Done (21=>33) :
    CarlosMH712 (traded my H3 for his H1 and H4)
    x ICNN (gave H3)
    SpawnOfLight (gave H1, H2, H3, H4)
    xX R3V1V4L Xx (gave H1, H2, H3, H4)
    GLL (gave H1, H2, H3, H4)
    Stealth David (gave Saga)
    o Smeds o (gave H1, H2, H3, H4, Saga)
    II Pac y I (gave H1, H2, H3, H4)
    Legacy SharX (gave Saga)
    Sev22suff (gave H3)
    TeasingTeddy (gave H3, H4)
    codsucker (gave H1, H2, H3, H4, Saga)
    BLACKandBIG (gave Saga)
    Flowake (gave Saga)
    Carl Spaghetti (gave H4)
    Croatia MF (gave H4, Saga)
    Dale Norris 25 (gave Saga)
    SquirrelOvrlord (gave H3)
    bzuiss10 (gave H3, Saga)
    XyZd Matt (gave H3, Saga)
    seBozz (gave H1)
    SadShifty (gave H3, Saga)
    Alex Kide (gave H1, H2, H3, H4, Saga)
    teengirlsquad4 (gave H1, H2, H3, H4, Saga)
    KiN6TiM (gave H3, Saga)
    UnwillingERK (gave H3, H4, Saga)
    Ride the Litin (gave Saga)
    MCJB da DJ (gave H1, H2, H3, H4)
    Rancid Skank (gave H1, H3, Saga)
    Alcoholic Socks (gave H4, Saga)
    DeadlyPikachu (gave Saga)
    Anto312 (gave H3, H4, Saga)
    x TSH (gave H1, H2, H3, H4, Saga)

Buggy (1=>2) :
    Skycaptin5 (gave H3, H4, Saga. H1, H2 bug)
    dooLann (gave H2, H3, H4, Saga. H1 bug)

Pending (96=>98) :
    Bu5hranger
    BerserkerDokho
    King Yatesy
    I Takuya I
    SpannerPoint2XB
    CrAzY BuM FaCe
    NEC Legacy
    cleftyBoy
    gul kanin
    VindictiveJ03

nath92977
    Lord of Skyfall
    Palmer Argyle
    JoNNy BoJanGls
    death dealer245
    TLC1012
    LAZY SHIKAMARUX
    Aldanga
    K MAN K88
    Ditto51

Deicide Saint
    Kyle The Rookie
    Krazie x360a
    SuperPowers762
    TheRealSWP
    Rknb117
    AJBowie
    Arterius Saren
    dided23
    DeltaAlphaVID

The Primal 1
    Kamata50
    Pr1nce0fDarknez
    count023
    Runner eGirl
    RETURN OF DUTH
    SSJxWaterCooler
    Kulaguy
    RobRespawns
    jdogbits

Darthmushu
    NicoRobinsGhost
    UnwillingERK
    DeadxMaiden
    I BlackBrian7 I
    Weezleram
    CastChief
    Hurball
    wwe is aw3some
    IReal Showdown

ZZBroncos
    CRAWFORD696
    I BossK I
    SergeantMajorAJ
    Tich45
    HungryWatchWOLF
    ComicalBust
    Daffadillon
    DarkCloud Rayne
    Ya Big Goof

II7Mr Bubbles
    Gypsy Danger889
    Layzmaster
    i7z IDaRReNx
    Noodles Jr
    C3LLDW3LLER
    thedarklit
    Cerberus XII
    KrypticArbiter
    Jobbenar

TheBoyWonder82
    IllegalDownload
    I Destrotor I
    SLIK X1
    DJ Drty Chapstk
    alladaskill17
    jdare92
    WaggiesaurusRex
    Angry Sun
    EliteGnat

extreme519
    xxxManglerxxx
    Eric From Cali
    HaxzorJimDuggan
    R3f1CuL
    j0shcon123
    Massouddd
    oxSLIPP3RYxo
    Vrruumm
    Chunkeh Munkeh

I Mr YoUSef I
    Staci Shay
    MR MITT3NS
    isharted
    REDWINGS05
    WickFusionZ
    Karmalizer
    falloutboy789

Wasn't able to help because I'm not efficient (0=>2) :
    jackanape
    poppin curbs

Not kind enough (1) :
    Danscout

People I love (119=>134) :
    IF YOU'RE IN THE LIST OF PEOPLE RIGHT UP, I LOVE YOU !!! ^^ (except those who are not kind enough, you...well, you doesn't matter)
    +
    Jennitiger1138

===================================================================================

If I don't answer every message on TA, that's normal as I receive plenty of them and they are usually longer than those on XBL. But don't worry, I've seen you ;)

If I don't answer your message because it was long and full of feelings but you see yourself in the list, this means that I've seen it, and I want to take time to do a proper answer :)
    Please, be kind, you'll not regret it ;) Love you all !!!
  • Posted on 12 January 15 at 12:43
    Hey man, sorry to hear you're feeling bad, but good on you sharing some good times with people :) hope you feel better soon.

I wouldn't mind grabbing some checkpoints at some point, if you're still going once you clear the list :)
  • DF I PhoenixDF I Phoenix401,804
    Posted on 12 January 15 at 13:04
    Hi Spanner, you know, I don't try to feel better, to be honest, I don't really care about myself. I've been in a rough depression during 3 years because I've realized that life is...You can put any word to complete my sentence, they all work. And since approximately two weeks ago, I feel a little bit depressed, so I try to deal with it :)
    "Some told me to die, I gave them a smile..." I think that represents what I've been through during the last years I've lived :)

P.S. I've added you to the list ;)
    Please, be kind, you'll not regret it ;) Love you all !!!
  • Ditto51Ditto51238,264
    Posted on 12 January 15 at 17:49
    Unless it is someone you know and are friends with, just ignore it. Only someone you know can hurt you because if it is someone random or just the world in general...well they don't know you. You know you, so ignore what makes you sad and meet the world with a smile. And if it is someone bulling you (I know your 19, but thats besides the point) or is just being an a***hole, then just smile and don't let them know that they are hurting you. They will eventually get bored and move on. And seriously, get better soon, no one should have to feel horrible or sad for any reason.

Its also nice that you are handing these out for free without asking for any in return, and wouldn't mind being able to get in on this as well, if you are okay with that anyway, if not then it doesn't really matter. smile
  • Posted on 12 January 15 at 18:16
    I know exactly how you feel about the part when people aren't thankful. I used to help people with the 2 co-op missions on Saints Row 1. People wouldn't even say thank you to me and would be ungrateful that I took the time out of my day to help them out. It hurts man, it really does. But it would be awesome if I could be on that list. And i'm in no rush, no whenever is a good time for you is fine smile
  • Posted on 12 January 15 at 19:13
    Hey man, that's awesome of you to share the checkpoints with others. Especially those people who simply don't have enough time to work through so many campaigns smile . I'd really appreciate you helping me out with the checkpoints as I've made a start to the LASO missions but I don't think I'll ever have the time to finish them. I'm the same age as you so it would be cool to chat with you if you'd want to do that?
  • Jennitiger1138Jennitiger11381,040,407
    Posted on 12 January 15 at 19:21
    Nice to see someone taking time out their day to spread a little happiness to the TA community, yes some people are ungrateful when you help them out (which is a shame) but for the most part those on here recognise that helping and sharing make the world a better place and are willing to lend a hand to those that need it, and in light of the terrible events that happened in Paris recently "Je suis Charlie" Keep smiling Pheonix and the many dogs that will be spared the washing machine thank you

p.s. I don't need the checkpoints myself just passing through
  • poppin curbspoppin curbs126,109
    Posted on 12 January 15 at 21:21
    Hey guy I will gladly share H1-H4 LASO CPs, just message me on XBL, GT: poppin curbs

If anyone has the Saga CP I would really appreciate it. Also if anyone is amazing at H1 LASO and wants to run me through it I would appreciate that as well!

Thanks

-poppin
  • Posted on 12 January 15 at 21:31
    poppin curbs said:Hey guy I will gladly share H1-H4 LASO CPs, just message me on XBL, GT: poppin curbs

If anyone has the Saga CP I would really appreciate it. Also if anyone is amazing at H1 LASO and wants to run me through it I would appreciate that as well!

Thanks

-poppin
    Hey, do you mean to say that you have the checkpoints and are willing to share them out? I'm working on the saga playlist now and can probably have it done by tomorrow if I really push it. Send me a message on XBL if you want smile
  • RadarBoyRadarBoy804,693
    Posted on 12 January 15 at 21:59, Edited on 13 January 15 at 04:19 by RadarBoy
    If possible, I would like to be added to the list as well. I currently have none of the checklists completed. Although, I am currently working on the Complete Saga on Normal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Got the checkpoints.
  • XyDz MattXyDz Matt191,379
    Posted on 13 January 15 at 02:39
    Hey man, you are awesome for doing this. The community needs more people like this. I would love the checkpoints, I'm also adding you now, not because of this but because it is always wonderful to have people like you (caring awesome people) as friends :)
  • The Primal 1The Primal 11,772,514
    Posted on 13 January 15 at 02:57
    Awesome that youre doing this, 'we need more people like you smile
  • Kamata50Kamata50434,824
    Posted on 13 January 15 at 03:10
    Hey I would like to put in a request for H3 and SG. I also sent you a message on TA. Thank you in advance :)
  • therealdnaztherealdnaz338,357
    Posted on 13 January 15 at 03:26
    I hope everything gets better for you soon friend ! Karma should be good to you for helping to spread this and bring a bit of a smile and maybe making someones day with these checkpoints! If you help it will have certainly made mine!

I kindly ask for H1,2,3,4 and the Saga, if you dont mind! Cheers
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 January 15 at 03:40
    I can totally relate to you my friend and hope things go good for you, I'm the same age as you and can give you some tips. It's really nice of you to go out of your way to help others and is most appreciated.
    I will add you as a friend on xbl and kindly ask for H1,H2,H3, H4 and the saga if that is okay with you, thank you very much
  • KulaguyKulaguy367,289
    Posted on 13 January 15 at 03:48
    Just wanted to see if I could get added to the waiting list too. I also sent you a message. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to do this!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 January 15 at 04:14
    Hey mate, enjoying halo for the first time but not really bothering trying to 100% the game so know need for the LASO checkpoints here.

Just wishing you well as I know how dark the days can be with depression.

Q: What has 4 legs but can't walk?
    A: A chair!!!!
  • Posted on 13 January 15 at 04:45
    Sorry to bug you, but if you can would you horribly mind if I snagged the Saga playlist from you plz. Only one I am missing so it would be greatly appreciated :) For fixing your messages have you tried signing out of XBL from the device that you are trying to message from?
  • TichTich667,178
    Posted on 13 January 15 at 05:01
    Would anyone just have the Halo 3 checkpoint?? I would greatly appreciate it!
  • HungryWatchWOLFHungryWatchWOLF1,039,429
    Posted on 13 January 15 at 05:02
    Looking for halo 3 and saga. I have 1,2, and 4 to share in return. Msg me on xbl.
    WOLF.
This thread has been locked by Yazite
Hide ads
Hide ads