Game Discussion: Zoo Tycoon

cant connect to server

• Posted on 28 January 15 at 15:49
    I can't connect to the server or load any of my shared zoos. Am I the only one?
    Bvn
  • QuanticJusticeQuanticJustice1,851,013
    Posted on 29 January 15 at 03:27
    No, I'm having the same problem. The Frontier servers appear to be down. I can't share any animals. I put a post on the Frontier Forums earlier today to find if it was *gulp* an unexpected server shutdown. Let's hope not- I'll post back here if I find out anything.
  • Posted on 29 January 15 at 15:10, Edited on 29 January 15 at 16:00 by BaronVoNewman
    Considering they just had a community challenge running I doubt they are down for good. and yeah you commented on my post on the forums too lol. Just talked to frontier they told me to talk to microsoft. I talked to microsoft the customer service is 100% useless. Talked to 3 people none of them can answer simple questions
    Bvn
    Posted on 29 January 15 at 16:28
    Haha, yeah- I didn't pay close enough attention to the name on the Frontier forums. :p It's unfortunate that when things like this happen, support never seems to even be able to figure out whose responsibility it is supposed to be.

I had the same thought though, since there is an on-going community event a server shutdown is unlikely. Guess we will wait and see if Frontier responds or hopefully, it just magically starts working again.
  • Posted on 29 January 15 at 17:01
    Apparently the current Xbox problems is whats causing the problems. I spoke to someone over the phone and they said some but not all games could be affected. I couldnt connect to terraria online til about 10 minutes ago so hopefully it gets resolved in the future
    Bvn
    Posted on 06 February 15 at 03:28
    It's working again!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads