Game Discussion: Zoo Tycoon Friends (Windows)

Closing on April 28th

• UnveiledArkUnveiledArk764,533
    Posted on 28 January 15 at 17:45
    Dear UnveiledArk,
    Microsoft Studios is always evaluating its portfolio of products to determine what is best for gamers, families and the company. This decision is the result of the natural ebb and flow of our portfolio management.
    Customers who have already downloaded the Windows 8.1 version will still be able to play Zoo Tycoon Friends and use any content they have already acquired, but effective December 10, 2014, Zoo Tycoon Friends is no longer available in the Store.
    On April 28, 2015 we will be discontinuing the Zoo Tycoon Friends service. At that time, the game will cease working. We will continue to provide community support for the title through that date. Thank you for your interest in Zoo Tycoon Friends.

Sincerely,
    Microsoft Studios

welp.
  • CtacOnXboxCtacOnXbox714,498
    Posted on 28 January 15 at 17:52
    shock
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,485,992
    Posted on 28 January 15 at 18:52
    Got the same email today, but I still cannot connect.
    I got a reply from them through Facebook the other day that basically says to keep trying until I am able to get in. They said I should get in eventually. That did not work.
    I think since they knew the game was going to be scrapped, they just gave whatever answer bought them more time so they don't have to actually do anything.
  • KILL IT NOWKILL IT NOW1,364,807
    Posted on 28 January 15 at 21:21
    I GOT THE SAME EMAIL. STILL CANT PLAY GOT IN FOR 10 SECONDS AND THERE WAS NO EXHIBITS AND THEN IT KICKED ME BACK OUT .THAT WAS 3 DAYS AGO .
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads