Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 17 February 15 at 15:01
    Please use this thread to discuss the Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure walkthrough
  • Stealth DavidStealth David3,756,628
    Posted on 01 March 15 at 18:33
    Hows it going
    RPG God
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE626,486
    Posted on 01 March 15 at 19:05
    Last edit was yesterday mate
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • Stealth DavidStealth David3,756,628
    Posted on 02 March 15 at 11:30
    Thanks looking forward to starting these games since my kids have most of the figures
    RPG God
  • FrawstfeverFrawstfever798,366
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 13:46
    its nearly done
  • Information
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77828,212
    Posted on 13 November 15 at 04:00
    Let me start by saying what a great job that's been done with this walkthrough,well done clap
    I have however found a tiny winy little mistake that in no way affect the guide itself but still feel it should be fixed...what I'm talking about is the fact that in the walkthrough there's 2 level/chapters right after each other that's both called "Cadaverous Crypt" though it doesn't take more than a look at the upcoming achievements to see that the 2nd should actually have been called: "Creepy Citadel" as I said a really minor mistake so minor that I'd get it if it weren't fixed never the less I thought I'd let you know :)
    Kicking Grass & Smoking Ass,wait,what?!?
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77828,212
    Posted on 15 November 15 at 13:39
    So another small mistake in the walkthrough:
    There's a chapter missing...the walkthrough jumps straight from Chapter 19 "Lava Lakes Railway" to Chapter 21 "Arkeyan Armory" but in between there's a Chapter 20 Called: "Quicksilver Vault" which isn't mentioned at all in the walkthrough which made me nervous I had missed the "Ace Pilot" Achievement & spend time looking for that in the game,the problem is that most copies of this game comes in different language (as many kids games does) & therefore have different Chapter titles some not matching the English chapter titles.
    Kicking Grass & Smoking Ass,wait,what?!?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads